• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss DavidForexOnline.com

General discussions of a financial company
Jarora hello,
I was actually giving a thought to the Ea 2014. I am glad you shared with us the information that this guy is a scam. Did you happen to purchase or/and use the EA 2014 by the way on trial?

Warning-- Warning -- Warning
Dear all FPA members, This EA 2014 is a real scam, is a big scam, you all be careful, my own experience with them told me so, They make trial period 9 days for 24 hours, then you find automatically usd 298.00 has been deducted from your visa card or bank statement. I have all proof they are scammers. I will instruct paypal to return me the 24.00 usd. I hope no one else be scammed by them.

Warning-- Warning -- Warning
Dear all FPA members, This EA 2014 is a real scam, is a big scam, you all be careful, my own experience with them told me so, They make trial period 9 days for 24 hours, then you find automatically usd 298.00 has been deducted from your visa card or bank statement. I have all proof they are scammers. I will instruct paypal to return me the 24.00 usd. I hope no one else be scammed by them.

Update 21 Jan. 2014
Stay away, stay away , stay away

This scammer removed the trial period of 9 days for 24.00 usd, and started charging 299.00 usd directly, when you click (buy) you find the charges jumped to usd 318.95 not 299.00, is a real scammer. in addition to this he started the service free if you open an account from his special IB link with (forex4you), he asks you to open an account with usd 300.00, then he will manage. Please be informed all of you, that any money you will deposit from his link , you will never see again, he will collect all money deposited and will make trade on false sever, as usuall, then after a month or so, you will find your account has gone with the wind, no money, only loss, what to do, he will tell you , forex makes loss, as it makes profit.
I hope all stay away from them, and never be scammed by them.

Well...
disappointing !!!!

the vendor delete 2 times its avccount in MyFxbook to insure that comments are not easily visible to the community!!!
and now they lock me to post comments! while I just ask valid question

here the link to the discussion they try to hide:
EA 2014 Discussion | Myfxbook

now... what do we have to understand? why they hide these comments? this is not a good reaction from them.
if they are not a scam, they must act differently.

we have to be carefull with this EA.

if we can have positive feedback from multiple customers it will be great to share...

Back