DAXMarkets - it is a scam, don't register

Dellp

Recruit
joined DAXMarkets a month ago with $250, which they doubled, - all looked good. For a week the trades were small but positive, then they asked for $6200 to take the next step & cash in on the market volatility, this seems like a good idea as the Bicoin was running wild.
When I wanted to withdraw my initial investment, I was advised against it.
While on holiday I was given an advance of $7200, so they could triple their bids. I now had to pay this back, so now my "investment" was $13650 as the total in my account was well above this, I decided to withdraw and the system stated the maximum I could withdraw was $25907, so I started the process to withdraw $25k on the 29/12/17.
On the 2/1/18 they placed 3 large bids to take my account over the 90k but they state my trading ratio is to low and need to pay in $9700 after which they will release my request of $25k.
I searched the internet and see no reference to Trading Volume in the Forex field - Stocks & Shares yes.
I emailed and stated their webpage statement on withdrawals and the fact that I was requesting my own money plus the fact I requested this BEFORE the last 3 bids. They will not release my request until I pay in the $9k. THIS SMELLS LIKE A SCAM TO ME.
Just a note the money was to go to Hong Kong - a company by the name of Big Rock International Ltd. there is also reference to Gunpowder Capital Corp.
Is there anyway to salvage this situation?

joined DAXMarkets a month ago with $250, which they doubled, - all looked good. For a week the trades were small but positive, then they asked for $6200 to take the next step & cash in on the market volatility, this seems like a good idea as the Bicoin was running wild.
When I wanted to withdraw my initial investment, I was advised against it.
While on holiday I was given an advance of $7200, so they could triple their bids. I now had to pay this back, so now my "investment" was $13650 as the total in my account was well above this, I decided to withdraw and the system stated the maximum I could withdraw was $25907, so I started the process to withdraw $25k on the 29/12/17.
On the 2/1/18 they placed 3 large bids to take my account over the 90k but they state my trading ratio is to low and need to pay in $9700 after which they will release my request of $25k.
I searched the internet and see no reference to Trading Volume in the Forex field - Stocks & Shares yes.
I emailed and stated their webpage statement on withdrawals and the fact that I was requesting my own money plus the fact I requested this BEFORE the last 3 bids. They will not release my request until I pay in the $9k. THIS SMELLS LIKE A SCAM TO ME.
Just a note the money was to go to Hong Kong - a company by the name of Big Rock International Ltd. there is also reference to Gunpowder Capital Corp.
Is there anyway to salvage this situation?
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Thanks FxMaster,
Have you ever heard of a "Trading Volume" in relation to Forex trading and this being a blocker on an account? [DaxMarkets excuse for not paying out]

Thanks FxMaster,
Have you ever heard of a "Trading Volume" in relation to Forex trading and this being a blocker on an account? [DaxMarkets excuse for not paying out]
What exactly reason they provided to you?

They stated I had exceeded my "Trading Volume" and need to invest a further $12900 to make my account [of close to $90k]liquid. This will allow me to withdraw from my account. I looked on the internet and can find no reference to trading volume in the forex trading context only in the share trading context.

They stated I had exceeded my "Trading Volume" and need to invest a further $12900 to make my account [of close to $90k]liquid. This will allow me to withdraw from my account. I looked on the internet and can find no reference to trading volume in the forex trading context only in the share trading context.
Do one thing, Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.

Back