Day Trading Forex Live - Live Forex Trading Room

Live Forex Day Trading Room Recap

Below is a link to a recap of the week ending March 13th. Here we outline 2 trades taken last week and give a brief overview of the trade strategy used to trigger the entry and give us the basis for the trade setup. You can simply copy and paste to view the video below and then click on the video titled "Forex Day Trading oom Recap March 13th".

Video Link:
youtube.com/user/DayTradingForexLive#p/u/1/INMGkAl4Woo

Additionally I would like to bring the thread up to day as to the current status of the room for the month of March. The first week we netted +4%, then +15%, -1%, and currently for this week we are up +7% which gives us a current running total of +25% for the month.

We believe that keeping track of the performance is most fairly done in the form of percentage gain/loss. Lets illustrate why. Lets say you risk 2% per trade. One company may enter a trade with a 100 pip stop loss and a 200 pip take profit. If the take profit on that given trade is hit they would net +4%. Conversely if you enter a trade with a 20 pip stop and a 40 pip take profit and you hit your take profit that would also be a 4% gain. Using pips to calculate gain or loss is deceptive and thus we keep track with % gain or loss which is what really matters to your account bottom line at the end of the day. We will update the thread as time allows with charts of the days trades as we move forward in this thread.

-Sterling

Free Day Trading Forex Seminar

At first we were just going to be running a seminar for members and then doing some question and answers at the end but last minute we decided to open it up to everyone.

I'm going to be going over a few strategies we use in the room a bit more in depth and looking back at some trades we took live this month that illustrate the strategies clearly.

This is more of a casual type of event where I'm just going to be putting ideas out there and answering questions about how I trade. Additionally I will be giving away a stand alone forex system that will help anyone, especially those new to the forex market jump start their trading!

When you click the link below and enter the password you will be asked for a name, this is just the name displayed in the room so feel free to use a fake screen name. In fact we will be taking no personal information here, not your name, email, nothing. As I said casual education for free:)

The only thing I ask in return for our time and all the energy put into this is that you spread the word and the link to your personal trading buddies and ask them to do the same and that will be payment enough to us. We are many working toward one goal and I know the information will be of use to you.

The seminar is tomorrow Sunday the 28th at 6PM Eastern. The easiest way to get in the room is to copy the password below, then click on the link and paste the password in once the room pops up. We look forward to seeing you there!

LINK TO THE ROOM:
daytradingforexlive.omNovia.com/liveforexroom

PASSWORD TO THE LINK ABOVE:
daytradingtrial337

-Sterling

Thank You!!!

I would personally like to thank everyone in our live trading room for being part of our great community of traders! For the month of March we closed the month with a +28% gain!!! I hope you find all the articles enjoying and more important profitable. I look forward to the month of April, and having another exceptional month! See you all in the room!

Here is a video covering a live trade example.

-Sterling

Last edited by a moderator:
GBP/USD Long Trade From The London Session

Here was a nice trade from earlier today during the London session. There are 4 very simple points to look for in a trade setup. Often times you may only get 1 or 2 quality setups during a specific trading session but as just mentioned they are quality. 4 points to look for are the following...

1.) Overall short term trend

2.) Retracement against the trend.

3.) Retracement closing at some form of support/resistance depending on direction.

4.) The candle closing at the support/resistance level must close as a reversal candle pattern. I prefer a simple hammer or shooting star. They are simple straight forward and to the point and produce great results when used in conjunction with the 3 points above.

We managed +20 on the first half and +40 on the last half of our long entry. Our entry candle is market by the blue arrow. Hope you found this useful.

Attachments

• gulong2.jpg
    gulong2.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 78
Live Trade Recap And Trade Strategy

Hi all! Below is a link to a video of a trade we took recently in our live trading room, to watch it simply copy and paste the link. I wanted to do a recap of this trade because it illustrates a trade strategy that I thought you all might find useful and could use in your personal trading. This trade setup is something that we look for everyday in our trading and use it equally as much. I hope you all find it useful and most importantly profitable! Happy trading!

http://www.youtube.com/user/DayTradingForexLive#p/u/0/mDsAKtlfMCA

-Sterling

Upcoming Week!

We should see an exciting week after last weeks non-farm payroll. With so many jobs being related to the census we could see further downside in the crosses. Personally I'm not going to be placing any trades until we start trading in the room for the London session. Got some new strategy videos, and recent trade updates and explanations coming up soon! Here is our introduction video....its a quick look into our live forex day trading room, simply copy and paste to watch the video.

YouTube - DayTradingForexLive's Channel

-Sterling

Potential Trade Setups

Bank Trading Entry Strategy. If you want to know how we determine our entry points this details the trading strategy very well.

-Sterling

Attachments

• 6-9.jpg
    6-9.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 66
  • 6-9ej.jpg
    6-9ej.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 66
My Entire Breakout Strategy!

This is a great video that walks through the two types of traders I believe exist. There are traders who react to what the chart shows them and there are traders who interpret or predict the next direction in the market by reading the meaning behind the last move. Essentially because the banks control the market they very often sell into rising markets and buy into falling markets. Therefore reacting to a market move could mean you are getting sucked into a position. This video details reactive vs predictive trading strategies.

-Sterling

Free Forex Trading Strategy Seminar

Hey Traders,

I am Holding a Free Day Trading Forex Webinar This Sunday.
The Webinar will be Held at the Following Time (check for your timezone)
USA - New York -11 am EST, UK - London 4 pm , Australia - Sydney 1 am

The Webinar will run for aprox 1 hour. I will be covering some of my forex trading strategies and be talking talk about some interesting trading topics. Most people charge for this stuff, but I am happy to have you attend for free, no strings attached. I hope you learn something and will possibly come join us in the live trading room soon.

Please Click The Link Below a your corresponding time zone.
USA - New York -11 am EST, UK - London 4 pm , Australia - Sydney - 1 am

The Room Password on Sunday will be - freeforex

On Sunday Click This Link
http://daytradingforexlive.omNovia.com/liveforexroom

See you then,

Sterling
DayTradingForexLive - YouTube

Last edited:
Back