Day Trading Master Class

Teamtrader,

It seems like you have some information on building a solid system, but being new to trading, I'm having difficulty grasping it. Would you mind explaining it in somewhat greater details for the newbies like myself?

I see you through the hopes and wishes

Teamtrader,

I am trying to create a system before I really start trading. Your advice is right on.
Thanks!

Teamtrader,
I'm new in fx and already lost some money doing what I 'hoped' to happen. Just wanted to say thanks for your sharing and patience. I realized that you cannot trade forex 'part-time' after your fulltime job, which means when the main markets are closed. What I was looking for was an income surplus. In your experienced opinion, is there a way of obtaining this kind of income in overnight time?
Thanks in advance.

Alot

It seems that if you put a horizonal s&R line for every Stochastic and CCI peak or trough that you will have alot of S&R lines. This happens when I do this analysis, it seems that perhaps lines cannot definately define S&R rather it is zones. Creating a confluence of levels with pivots and fib retracements has helped me.

Tango

Tango,
You must look at 4hr charts if you are not full time. The risk is greater but if you follow this advice it will keep you safe.
1. Set trading ema's to 8/15/20 and have guide ema's set at 40/80
2. Set CCI-8 levels 100 and use the OVERBOUGHT/SOLD situations as support and resistance. THIS WILL GIVE VERY ACCURATE S&R LEVELS.
3. Set the stochastics to 8-3-3 with levels changed to 15/85.
Enter the way of the trading ema's using CCI as a guide but mainly using the S&R that the CCI provides.
That is just about the Holy Grail.
Regards.

Magister

Hi Magister,
If you follow what I have said to Tango but in your own timeframe of trading the same S&R levels will apply. These are very accurate and are very close to the mythical trading Holy Grail that does not exist. Nothing is 100% but this is as close as you are going to get.
Regards

Back