TEAMTRADER

Private, 1st Class
DAY TRADING IS EASY!
Easy to lose money?
Easy to make money?
Easy to look at others?
Easy to be distracted?
Easy to believe others know better?
Easy to think there is a 100% system out there?
ACTUALLY, IT IS ALL OF THE ABOVE AND MORE!
To be succesful at day trading, you need time and concentration PLUS the foundation that governs all trading.
If you trade one chart only, can you make money from it every week?
Now to the real reason I posted this article.
I CAN MAKE A PROFIT EVERY DAY FROM ANY CHART.
ONLY HALF OF MY FIRST TRADES ARE PROFITABLE. :confused:
I WILL SHARE THE BASICS WITH EVERYONE READING THIS, AND IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE..............
FIRST
THERE ARE TRENDLINES. THEY ARE OVER HLOC? TRY FOR YOURSELVES AND SEE IF YOU CAN 'SEE' WHAT I SEE.
SECOND
THERE ARE MOVING AVERAGES. EACH CHART HAS ITS OWN MOVING AVERAGES. TRY GETTING A SET OF TRADING MA'S AND GUIDE MA'S (SHORT AND LONG).
THIRD
THERE ARE HORIZONTALS. PRICE LEVEL PIVOTS. HOW ARE THESE MADE ACCURATE? BY USING EXTENDED TRENDLINE IN THE SHAPE OF A FAN.
LAST
THERE ARE INDICTORS. NOW WE ARE TOLD THAT THESE FOLLOW THE PRICE AND ARE USELESS. I DISAGREE AND USE 2 PREDICTIVE INDICATORS.
I've done the work over the last 5 years and there is an answer. If I had started with the above questions, I would have arrived earlier at the perfect system.
THERE IS NOTHING THAT IS 100% ACCURATE BUT IF YOU BUILD A HOUSE. START WITH THE FOUNDATION. THESE 4 ITEMS ABOVE ARE THE FOUNDATION.

advice or ad?

Teamtrader

Thank you for the post - but I want to make sure, are you advertising an agenda, or are you providing sound advice for other traders?

Hey Teamtrader!

Thanks for your interesting aproach.

Beside your four (Day-) trading tools there is one far more important tool, the number 1 for everyone , is the traders mind. Even using the same tools and strategi we will make different decissions.

By long term analysis of my trades i found that, as you said in your posting, that Time and concentration, are indeed very important.

A profitable trading strategi is going long and short (hedged) att the same time with the no stop loss, reasonable margin, and over time both turn into profitable trades. It is just a matter of time. (I call it "BLIND Trades" throwing all theory overboard)

I'm very intrested in those predictive indicators of yours since indicators in my opinion are price following.
Nevertheless I'm using MACD an Stochastics trying to increase probability for each trade and trying to define closing
time. The results are telling me that they are reliable to a certain degree. But isn't every prediction?

Last edited:
your system

Hey TeamTrader

I'd be interested to see some of your stuff. Will you be posting charts and your predictions?

TEAMTRADER
I can see that you have made your point but it has made everybody hungry to know your motive. If you want us to benefit, you need to throw some more specific light.
We are waiting.Remember that this session is for sugestions. Thanks

Last Post

My original post was advice.
I will not sell anything as I believe my system is as near perfect as is possible, so why would I tell everyone? I told one person the basics of one chart and he started selling 'his' idea so now I help no-one.
We are all in competition with ourselves and the brokers.
Trade what you see and NOT what you hear or hope.
The foundation of hugely successful trading is exactly as was entered at the outset of this post.
I never lose money over a week and rarely over a day so it is well worth while preparing the foundation.

In what does it make a difference to you if we sell your system or not. You neither gain or loose money. If your system is that good you might have already made a hell a lot of money. I only tells us that you fell that you have the best system around and are selfish to share it around with our friends in this web site. I don't think your thinking is any good.

Learn it yourself

I'm far from selfish and whilst I have been a fool for a part of my long life, I no longer am!
Everyone has there own way of trading and good luck to everyone. All I am saying is that they can make it better if they look at the foundation and the timeframe of their chosen charts.
There is too much to teach to teach everyone but if you don't find the foundation useful, then I am sorry for wasting your time.

Teamtrader.
Good advice. Thanks for sharing. There is more to your posting than meets the eye.
You have to read it a few times the rest is up to me.

Thank You

Thank you MCPIP.
Just to concentrate the mind, choose the time frame that you are comfortable trading, and lt me know what it is.
I will give an example specific to you so all other can see just how good it is for them and adapt it to their own time frames.

Back