• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss DayTradingForexLive.com (Sterling Suhr, Chad)

General discussions of a financial company
In April 2017 I bought DTFL and worked on it very hard fulltime for one month. I liked the concept and methode, but there were many details on the membership site that I did not like and confused me.
Sterling always answered my questions very detailed and kindly, some delayed though. But there were too many questionmarks open, too much confusion with this strange forum membership page. It seemed to me that since Chad Tell left DTFL in 2015 there was some kind of discontinuation. The DTFL site seemed to be outdated and not updated. So I asked for a refund and received it a bit delayed.
I like the DTFL concept and methode still and visit the site now and then waiting for updates or improvements.
On September 16 2017 there was a blog post:
http://www.daytradingforexlive.com/keep-your-trading-simple-369-compounded-gain/
stating:
"I should be getting caught up with the month end reviews by the end of the year. I’m in the process of re-designing the course to make it more user-friendly and that is taking all of my free time."
That makes sense, but nothing happened since then.
On January 15 2018 I asked Sterling in an email when to expect what he announced 5 months ago, no response this time, hmmmm ...
So does anybody here know what's going on with DTFL?

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the current (August, 2018) status of Day Trading Forex Live?
How is the health of the community?
Is it still worth 4.6 star?

Back