DC Bonta - the Shark

forextraderfl

Recruit
Anyone heard of DC Bonta from fxnationlive.com? I get their emails and their signal service never loses. I'm calling bull****. He calls his alter ego, " The Shark in the pits" In fact, I heard his real name was David Arena and he also used to run cambistfx.com which lost their investors a ton of money from their managed accounts.

webpen

Hello,

Does anyone know of "any" professionally managed account
with a history of reasonable annual returns?

Bonta the Shark strikes me a used car salesman. I joined his mailing list to get a couple of free reports, and have been bombarded with all sorts of special offers from him since. I must admit the free info was fairly reasonable, but his advertisements really don't inspire confidence in me.

Scam!

Anyone heard of DC Bonta from fxnationlive.com? I get their emails and their signal service never loses. I'm calling bull****. He calls his alter ego, " The Shark in the pits" In fact, I heard his real name was David Arena and he also used to run cambistfx.com which lost their investors a ton of money from their managed accounts.
Scam!
I am in the DC Bonta/FXnationlive managed account for one year, lose money on the account as a result, I see the report for the every day trading, almost every trad is a lose trad.
They promise to give the register fee back if the account not earn money after one year trading, but when one year is up, they shut the phone down of the company (Profit Enterprises) which is their paterner who collect the money for them. It seems they let it out of business.
I am now trying evey effort to get my money back according to the contract.

Back