dchampforexsignals.com ............DON'T

tommy235

Recruit
hi,

just want to let you know my experience with dchampforexsignals.com . or the person behind it now. a guy called O.Ekene.

he offers sort of managed account . he will trade your account for some(big) commission . thought I give it a try. See what he really can.

he needed a really, really...really short time to whip out the account. the promises he makes he cant deliver , then he refuses to answer your emails anymore.

met just another person who did business with him. same story. he blows up your account ..etc.

thought I will post it here on this forum. are the more people who scammed by this guy.

Do not do business with him.

gr,
Tom

hi,

haven't lost much 350 euro, but still its money.

no I haven't a claim, because it didn't went through legal paper work. I know my fault. I thought give it try I help him, he helps me.

can 't do anything with it, because I am in the wrong too, giving information I shouldn't have .

so it a general warning for everybody.

hi,

just want to let you know my experience with dchampforexsignals.com . or the person behind it now. a guy called O.Ekene.

he offers sort of managed account . he will trade your account for some(big) commission . thought I give it a try. See what he really can.

he needed a really, really...really short time to whip out the account. the promises he makes he cant deliver , then he refuses to answer your emails anymore.

met just another person who did business with him. same story. he blows up your account ..etc.

thought I will post it here on this forum. are the more people who scammed by this guy.

Do not do business with him.

gr,
Tom

dchamp forex has made me a lot of money,i share my profits with them every week.
If you have any problem with them,i believe you didnt meet with some of their rules,and some people interfere with the account while trades are on.
They do a very good money management.You must have interfered to loose the account.

dchamp forex has made me a lot of money,i share my profits with them every week.
If you have any problem with them,i believe you didnt meet with some of their rules,and some people interfere with the account while trades are on.
They do a very good money management.You must have interfered to loose the account.

how come you pop-up out of no where defending them. if you are so happy customer, reveal ur true identity dude.
u might disappear after this :p

yes,mark75 ..............., show me some proof that he does make profit.

good money management ,don't make me laugh. the first trade already he traded to big of a lot size for the amount that was in my account. he said I only put a 2 trades on. before I knew it he had 6 open trades....etc.

Back