• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss DCMForex.com (Direct Currency Markets)

General discussions of a financial company
Just thought this worth flagging up. I'm part of a chat room for a particular EA I trade. Last week, one evening a new subscriber came on extolling the virtues of DCM, in terms of speed of execution, no slippage, great spreads. He was bragging about the great trades he'd made that day using the EA. When one member challenged his maths on the example he gave, he couldn't/wouldn't answer and when the challenger left, he wrote some abuse.
Something seemed not right and when he was challenged again he didn't respond and eventually signed off.

The next day, another new member shouting about how great DCM were as a broker.

I and others in the chat room are pretty convinced "both" these people were, in fact, DCM staff, employing the same tactics they've tried on this forum.
DCM Forex | Direct Currency Markets | DCMForex.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

I can't prove it, although if necessary the guy running the chat room could check back on ip addresses etc. and my bet is the 2 different subscribers originated from exactly the same place and could even be the same person. Since that initial burst of activity and being challenged, we've heard nothing else.

Just wanted to raise awareness. No way would I ever want to use a broker who resorted to these tactics.

Dear Digitalis,

We are very sorry that you got an erroneous impression about Direct Currency Markets.
I can surely say that we never use such unfair and dishonest tactics to promote our company.
May I know what exactly EA have you mentioned into your message? We have tested some EAs on our accounts. So in case if your EA is tested, we will be glad to provide you with the results.

Best regards,
Yana

DCM Forex Representative.

Yana,

Can you please explain the "client" reviews that were submitted on your review page from inside your company? Initially I was merciful and only posted 3 of the fake reviews. Since you've decided to deny that your company does these things, I've posted all four so that readers can see the full history of fake reviews left by your company.

Those fake reviews were submitted by our former employee. His actions were unauthorsised. We never allow anyone who works with DCM use unfair tactics and methods to represent our company. So he was fired after this accident.

Back