dcwprestige.com - No response on withdrawal request

jensontng

Recruit
I have requested the my withdrawal since 5 Feb 2016. I have also followed up with them with 5 emails since 5 February 2016 until today, 27 February 2016. However, they never reply to any of my emails.

How and when did you deposit?
I deposited via the promoter of the fund management from spfx by the name of William on 27 June 2014. He subsequently deposit the money to DCW. DCW upgraded their system and they subsequently redeposit my money from old system to new system on 17 Sep 2014.

For your information, William works as a team with the team leader Steve Pok.

That closes a lot of doors to recovery and also spreads possible blame around.

Send an email to William and everyone else involved. Invite them all to come here and explain why you can't withdraw your money.

I deposited via the promoter of the fund management from spfx by the name of William on 27 June 2014. He subsequently deposit the money to DCW. DCW upgraded their system and they subsequently redeposit my money from old system to new system on 17 Sep 2014.

For your information, William works as a team with the team leader Steve Pok.
Hi, I also noted that which sometime the broker did not release our withrawal. Is it this dcw prestige is a scam?

Steve is no longer working with DCW. He asked me to deal with the company directly via their general email contact. However, until to-date, I did not receive any response on any of my email request. I will proceed to the Forex Trader Court to alert all members of FPA.

Back