• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Death of a Broker – RIP AlmaForex?

I am having an issue with a company
Almaforex

For this reason, their regulator must have the names and the contacts of these "gentlemen"...

I hope forex Peace Army could help us obtaining some of our money back from them.

They are regulated by Seychelles Investment Authority. At least that is what they claim in their website.

The Seychelles does not in any way regulate forex brokers. The only offshore authority to regulate forex is the Mauritius FSC. BVI is planning to do it in the future though.

Perhaps the Seychelles is kind enough to at least jot down the names of those behind companies that register there.

This is a problem with a lot of brokers. They claim to be regulated, but their "regulator" is really just a company registry that does nothing more than issue business licenses.

Perhaps the Seychelles is kind enough to at least jot down the names of those behind companies that register there.

This is a problem with a lot of brokers. They claim to be regulated, but their "regulator" is really just a company registry that does nothing more than issue business licenses.

Which is what the Seychelles does. They should at least be able to put victims in touch with the creditors if any.

I was with this mob of crooks for a week in May. I was running their platform along side Oanda's. Alma's price quotes was usually 15+ pips the wrong way from the way I was trading. I wish I had the sense to take some screen snapshots but I was too preoccupied trying to work out why the difference in the quotes. I was lucky as I got out with only a $900 loss. I did get the balance back but not before there was a lot of crap about my bank refusing a money transfer. Complete bucket shop, stay away. BTY you send your money to Cyprus not the Seychelles

To Forex Peace Army:

Who is in this case the competent autority to start a criminal prosecution against these con artists?

Thanks in advance,

I'd think starting with their "regulator" to try to find the names of the people behind AlmaForex would be a good start.

Back