• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem DeCurret Pro (www.decurretpro.com or www.h5.decurretpro.com)

I am having an issue with a company

"Baby"

Private
DeCurret Pro, not to be confused with the real DeCurret Inc., lured me through a man named "Kyle" who posing as a potential suitor on a dating website called Hinge. He got me to stop using Hinge by suggesting we text each other and then we also moved to WhatsApp. My scammer spent many days for hours on end getting to know me and shared extensive stories about themselves to gain my trust. Once I became very emotionally involved and gave my trust, I was asked to sign up for an account for trading. They had me start small at first to see how crypto trading worked and so I could see my investment obtain gains from their advised times of trading. They convinced me to invest bigger amounts of money through loans, and I saw bigger gains from the advised trading times. However, once I wanted to withdraw my funds I was told that I had to pay a 30% tax forward in order to withdraw funds and only gave me a time limit a few days to pay it forward before they threatened that I would not be able to use my account normally. Unfortunately, I fell for this payment in my desperation and after sending my "tax" I was told that I did not send the money as a tax but rather as a deposit. They said I would have to do it again or risk permanent freeze of my account. By then I had already pulled out all of my emergency savings and one more loan that I could not afford. After research, I happened upon GASO who helped open my eyes that this was a scam. Please DO NOT do any business with this DeCurret Pro company or you will lose not only your money, but your financial freedom, independence, and emotional well being!

Scammer phone numbers:
1-262-272-2396
1-612-471-5314
852-5618-4821

Scammer wallets:
12t4T1wXtYyxHRMLDLJ3Xb5aoBjmULixy7
1d5M3WKdQ3L9qYVc4eBG4r8PUNTagjKvu
0x125534ed6991a448a2AD38e803C36973269C03Bb

Scammer IP Address:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220222-201731_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220222-201731_Chrome.jpg
    408.7 KB · Views: 74
  • Screenshot_20220222-201738_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220222-201738_Chrome.jpg
    501.5 KB · Views: 72
  • Screenshot_20220222-201808_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220222-201808_Chrome.jpg
    539.6 KB · Views: 69
  • 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 65
  • 36.jpg
    36.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 66
  • 37.jpg
    37.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 62
  • 38.jpg
    38.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 63
  • 41.jpg
    41.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 64
  • Screenshot_20211212-110951_Hinge.jpg
    Screenshot_20211212-110951_Hinge.jpg
    582 KB · Views: 67
  • ip.detail.JPG
    ip.detail.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 73
Please report this scam including filing an IC3 with the FBI. Do you need a list of other government agencies to report to?

DeCurret Pro, not to be confused with the real DeCurret Inc., lured me through a man named "Kyle" who posing as a potential suitor on a dating website called Hinge. He got me to stop using Hinge by suggesting we text each other and then we also moved to WhatsApp. My scammer spent many days for hours on end getting to know me and shared extensive stories about themselves to gain my trust. Once I became very emotionally involved and gave my trust, I was asked to sign up for an account for trading. They had me start small at first to see how crypto trading worked and so I could see my investment obtain gains from their advised times of trading. They convinced me to invest bigger amounts of money through loans, and I saw bigger gains from the advised trading times. However, once I wanted to withdraw my funds I was told that I had to pay a 30% tax forward in order to withdraw funds and only gave me a time limit a few days to pay it forward before they threatened that I would not be able to use my account normally. Unfortunately, I fell for this payment in my desperation and after sending my "tax" I was told that I did not send the money as a tax but rather as a deposit. They said I would have to do it again or risk permanent freeze of my account. By then I had already pulled out all of my emergency savings and one more loan that I could not afford. After research, I happened upon GASO who helped open my eyes that this was a scam. Please DO NOT do any business with this DeCurret Pro company or you will lose not only your money, but your financial freedom, independence, and emotional well being!

Scammer phone numbers:
1-262-272-2396
1-612-471-5314
852-5618-4821

Scammer wallets:
12t4T1wXtYyxHRMLDLJ3Xb5aoBjmULixy7
1d5M3WKdQ3L9qYVc4eBG4r8PUNTagjKvu
0x125534ed6991a448a2AD38e803C36973269C03Bb

Scammer IP Address:
This website www.h5.decurretpro.com has the following IP and shares this IP with three other websites.

1645632439311.png

Websites sharing this same IP address
1. aa-diantou.com
2. aa-gbt.com
3. aa-group.world

Please report this scam including filing an IC3 with the FBI. Do you need a list of other government agencies to report to?
Hello. Thank you for reaching out. I have filed just about every report I can think of. GASO made a list for me so I followed their guidance on who to make reports to. All that is left, to my knowledge, is to talk to my CPA since this will probably impact my taxes...

This website www.h5.decurretpro.com has the following IP and shares this IP with three other websites.

View attachment 74348

Websites sharing this same IP address
1. aa-diantou.com
2. aa-gbt.com
3. aa-group.world
I really appreciate this information! Will I be allowed to take this information to update the Hong Kong police? When I reached out to them they said they could only help me if I could tie my case with proof that it was relative to them.

Hello. Thank you for reaching out. I have filed just about every report I can think of. GASO made a list for me so I followed their guidance on who to make reports to. All that is left, to my knowledge, is to talk to my CPA since this will probably impact my taxes...
IF you are from the US, there are two main types of losses for taxes. One is a commercial loss and the other is a ponzi scheme loss (theft). Depending upon which year you lost the funds will depend upon which year you are required to report the loss.

The video below includes the full details of these scams (Pig Butchering) including the locations and the top bosses.

IF you are from the US, there are two main types of losses for taxes. One is a commercial loss and the other is a ponzi scheme loss (theft). Depending upon which year you lost the funds will depend upon which year you are required to report the loss.
Yes, I am from the United States. I started losing my money in December, but it carried over into January. I suppose I'll just leave this issue to my CPA. Fingers crossed that I found one that can help since everywhere I call is already booked up with clients.

The video below includes the full details of these scams (Pig Butchering) including the locations and the top bosses.

When I see stories like this with all these bosses of the scam companies being untouchable, I wish The Punisher was real. </3

Back