default of trade4youfx.com

thalles

Private
I made a withdrawal for more than 3 months. And to this day not received this money, the biggest problem that I am indebted to the bank because it was removed and I did not get the card cover. More than two weeks I try to get in touch by phone and not get the answer. I can not speak to anyone, get in touch by email with my account manager and do not get response. What should I do. I beg for help. I do not know the exact date I could contact the company by phone. The only answer I got the account manager actually a long time have no contact account manager, I managed to talk to another account manager, and he told me he would fix it. I go into my account in metatrader and my money is still there.

Plz, i need a help.

Cheers

i did what u said.
now, i will wait for a contact by phone and/or email

thanks pharaoh for help...

ps.: if the contact is by phone, what should i do?

Ask for some information by email. Links inside the website, a copy of the TOS, that sort of thing.

Not getting more response. I did what you said above and has not been obtained from any contact.
In relation to contacts by email, so the site system asks to put the contact name and phone number for them to return, the return was never done.

I attach the last responsible for my email account and I will translate it into place on the site. The language used in question is Portuguese.

email andrea.png

Translation:

I know you trusted me, and can continue to trust, until now apologized for any delay, you have already sent you receive at any time.

I put in red Date: Thursday, December 15, 2011.

If something was not clear ... please let me know. Thank you!

what i suppose to do?

im not got no responses from them, they just disappeared and did not retreat.

hi pharaoh....
I am very lost. I do not know what to do .... I dreamed of one thing, financial independence, lost nights of sleep to learn about forex, I am not expert, but today I lose my night by the financial problems it is causing me at bank. like I told you, I didnt know my rights and if I'll get my money back, but do not think just do not happen anything with them, many like me are going through this and maybe even worse.
Im insist on sending email to them without success in the response.

please help me

Back