Delete/Disable FPA Account

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

theloegvwd

I want to delete/disable my account asap!

I can't seem to find the means to do so - PLZ HELP!

If you only want to get off the mailing list, just scroll to the bottom of the next message to the list and look for the unsubscribe button.

If you really want your forums account deleted, I can do that. This permanent disables the account, but leaves all posts on display.

If you only want to get off the mailing list, just scroll to the bottom of the next message to the list and look for the unsubscribe button.

If you really want your forums account deleted, I can do that. This permanent disables the account, but leaves all posts on display.
Sir I want to delete my reviews. Help mr

Hi there. I am trying to delete my account. Can anyone help? It seems they do not let you delete your account. And my name is showing from this website in all google search which are related to FPA, which is invaded clients privacy.
Please advise.
Thank you.

I would also like my account compeltely deleted.

Admin, please delete my account at your earliest convenience and email me confirmation.

Kind regards,

Dan_B

Hi there. I am trying to delete my account. Can anyone help? It seems they do not let you delete your account. And my name is showing from this website in all google search which are related to FPA, which is invaded clients privacy.
Please advise.
Thank you.

Names on accounts and names on reviews can be changed. See the FAQ for the form to submit the request.

I would also like my account compeltely deleted.

Admin, please delete my account at your earliest convenience and email me confirmation.

Kind regards,

Dan_B

Your account is deleted. If you want email confirmation, use a contact form from the FAQ. Be aware that deleting an account does not remove content in the forums or reviews.. Once an account is deleted, I can't alter the username.

I'm locking this thread. If anyone else wants to change their username or delete their account, they can use the proper forms in the FAQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back