DeltaFins Managed Account is a SCAM

I think that certificate has a value approximately equal to the piece of paper it's printed on. Of course, if it's only digital, I'll have to look up the going rate for the electrons needed to display it on screen.

I think it's time to have a friendly chat with the fraud department at your bank.

Last edited:
DwltaFins scam

DeltaFins (Forex Managed Accounts | Expert Advisor | kostenlose Forex Signale - DeltaFins) runs a managed account similar to a mutual fund where they pool all investors money together and manage it to produce profits.

I deposited $1000 with them because the historical trades on their live account showed good results. They even sent me a certificate that showed that I had purchased 5.2107 shares at a share price of $191.91.

About a month later they withdrew a large sum of money from the pool causing the share price (which is continuously updated on their website) to drop to $48 from $191. They did not adjust the number of shares I own to compensate for this withdrawal so this caused my initial $1000 investment to suddenly be worth $250 -- a 75% loss.

I emailed them several times to explain that this is not right and is illegal but they kept insisting that their share price is based on the equity of the fund and that this is the way they calculate it.

Had I lost the money due to trade losses I would have accepted the risk but they are intentionally keeping 75% of my money with virtually no trade losses.

I'm sure that there are a number of investors who are affected by this withdrawal but so far I know of just one other person who posted his complaint on the FxStat website where the DeltaFins account is displayed (post #23 DFI Gains 3.0 discussion - FXSTAT. If you are reading this and are affected by this scam please add your comments here.

I am in absolutely the same situation. Only difference I invest $3000 and sudden DFI management funds withdraw from DFI fund cost me 3 times more in absolute term, but the same in percentage stilling from myself. What is even more outrages DeltaFins Investments Inc. (Christian Steinbach) continue to publish significant gains (20% in November) for DFI Fund attracting new customers !

Start your own thread here in Scam Alerts.

Let as many people know about this as possible.

Hello iger,
Follow Pharaoh's instructions to start your own thread here.
Please post in both your native language and English, to avoid problems with double translation.
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164

Deltafins continue to steal money all around the world, year 2013

Mr. Cristian Steinbach Manager and Owner of DELTAFINS INVESTMENT INC is a FOREX SCAMMER, one of the best

Look at his web site

Forex Managed Accounts | Expert Advisor | kostenlose Forex Signale - DeltaFins

This company is a total fraud. I invested USD10.000 in one of his "wonderful" strategies in a managed forex account. He blew the funds in just 2 weeks with the most stupid trading I ever seen. After 2 weeks USD427 were left.

How he makes his money. He receives commission from scalping. At one time I had 25 positions open in the most crazy directions. None of them winning trades.

He was so dishonest that he dared to blame the forex broker for his stupidy. "I had an unfair call" he explained, after my account was wiped out.

This guy and this company are a total fraud, Avoid them.

All the stats in his web site alleging profit results of more than 25% monthly are a total lie.

Avoid DELTAFINS based in Geneva Switzerland. This is the most unethical forex manager I ever encontered.

Your will lose your funds quicker than me.

It seems difficult to find information about them when browsing thru their web site.

However. at the bottom in small, you can read "privacy policy" then you get this.

"Privacy Policy
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING DISCLAIMER
Statement of Intent

The purpose of this privacy policy is to provide you, (the "User"), with details of how DeltaFins Investments Inc. 7 Rue Du Marché, 1204 Geneva, Switzerland ("DeltaFins Invest")...."

So you can start by writing again to FINMA asking for Deltafins regulation status.

A new query to the central business names index (zefix.ch) using "deltafins" returned no result
However. if you restrict your search with "delta" and "genève", you get probable companies. Which is the right one ? You may ask a Deltafins representative for an appointment at the office in order to locate the swiss registered address.

Mr. Cristian Steinbach Manager and Owner of DELTAFINS INVESTMENT INC is a FOREX SCAMMER, one of the best

Look at his web site

Forex Managed Accounts | Expert Advisor | kostenlose Forex Signale - DeltaFins

This company is a total fraud. I invested USD10.000 in one of his "wonderful" strategies in a managed forex account. He blew the funds in just 2 weeks with the most stupid trading I ever seen. After 2 weeks USD427 were left.

How he makes his money. He receives commission from scalping. At one time I had 25 positions open in the most crazy directions. None of them winning trades.

He was so dishonest that he dared to blame the forex broker for his stupidy. "I had an unfair call" he explained, after my account was wiped out.

This guy and this company are a total fraud, Avoid them.

All the stats in his web site alleging profit results of more than 25% monthly are a total lie.

Avoid DELTAFINS based in Geneva Switzerland. This is the most unethical forex manager I ever encontered.

Your will lose your funds quicker than me.

Last edited:
Back