1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Demo Account and Life Account

Discussion in 'Beginners Bootcamp' started by eduj, Aug 6, 2010.

1. eduj

eduj Recruit

Pls am a newbie in the business of forex trade. I seem to be doing well in my demo account but am still not comfortable with cos I still think there is a big difference between trading in a demo account and trading in a life account. Pls what are the major differences? I will like to know this please cos am trying to open a life account.

My second problem is I ve not been trading on my demo account with stop loss how does that affect my trade. Thought I still make profit. How will that affect my trade when I state trading on a life account? Hoping to hear from you guys.

Thanks from eduj

2. fxarms.com

fxarms.com Recruit

you will trade on demo account without any emotions. but on live account, you loose because of emotions. this is the main difference. stop loss is must. trading without stop loss is risky

3. pro4Xtrader

pro4Xtrader Recruit

yes, its all psychological factors when moving from demo to real... which is the harders part in trading, go over your emotions, control yourself.... change yourself

4. Froso@FXNET

Froso@FXNET FxNet.com Representative

Major differences between real and demo are capital used surely , this between real or just virtual , so when use virtual account surely nothing for burden to make decision than use real money during trade . so we must have strong psychology when has invested real money in forex market