Demo Account Experience

I have tried a couple of times but have many many confusions lets talk about the problems new traders trying to trade with Demo account face in begining :)
What type of problems you are facing with Demo account?

The demo trading account is very useful for all new traders. It really helpful to spend sufficient time understanding how the trading tool works and how to use it for getting amazing profit.

How can you safely test things with a demo account?

No doubt there is a big difference between the Demo account and the real account. But it better to start with Demo trading account rather than a real account. It will be helpful to understand the trading tools as well as market activities.

Demo account is not a monopoly game, so you shouldn't try to win as much as possible there. The only case that you should be aimed at maximizing your profit is a situation, when you are beginner and that's your first experience. However, in fact, demo is useful not only in such cases, but it's also okey if you want to try some strategies. Many traders, even those that are true professionals, use demo to try new strategies or assets to see how is it going. That's why I prefer brokers with demo-account and don't understand why many people think that demo is just for beginners.

I think that demo accounts are extremely important even if you're experienced traders. I sometimes hear that traders think that demo-trading is unuseful thing that shoul be avoided. I can agree so, as on my own, demo is one of the most beneficial things that can give trader a lot of knowledge and expertise, in case it will be applied correctly. The main point is that demo is not a real trading, that's true. But demo trading is a cool supplementary feature, that helps traders to try some new strategies or test something without risk. The main advice is not to take demo-deposit more than your real ammount of money. I mean that if you're trading with $500, never try to trade demo with $10,000, such trading won't get you any benefits. Just take the deposit similar to your real deposit and test some new strategies. Demo, in fact, is the best way to test and find new solutions.

Trading on a demo can differ technically (order processing) and psychologically. Better to train on cent accounts.

Back