Demo accounts

Trading for practice in a demo account is very necessary, you will go no where if you don't trade in a demo account. Losing real money for practice purposes is not a good act to do.

With Demo, bank statement states the same
With Live, the whole world suddenly stop, but only the rate changes! However, there is Live testing account can try with though!

+ = You can try several trading methods, train the one that suits to you till you're ready for your live account.
- = You'll never get any $ even you got $1M profit

+ = You can try several trading methods, train the one that suits to you till you're ready for your live account.
- = You'll never get any $ even you got $1M profit

Everyone knows that you trade for practice in a demo account and not for profit. Its only virtual money and non withdraw able.

Everyone knows that you trade for practice in a demo account and not for profit. Its only virtual money and non withdraw able.

When i started my trades i have done trading in the Demo account for 1 years and 3 months till i was comfortable with them.

Later i started my trades in the ECN trading account and got profits :D

When i started my trades i have done trading in the Demo account for 1 years and 3 months till i was comfortable with them.

Later i started my trades in the ECN trading account and got profits :D

A year and 3 months is really nice period for demo trading. If you had followed a good trading system then you had surely master that so that you can make money trading in real account.

A year and 3 months is really nice period for demo trading. If you had followed a good trading system then you had surely master that so that you can make money trading in real account.

When we are doing our trades in the Demo trading accounts we need to consider many things and the main thing that is useful for us when using the Demo trading accounts is that they help us in learning about trading easily :)

When we are doing our trades in the Demo trading accounts we need to consider many things and the main thing that is useful for us when using the Demo trading accounts is that they help us in learning about trading easily :)
Use demo account will very useful if we treat with seriously to implemented certain system trading with goal to test system trading which they also must involved money management plan and risk management plan during practice, because usually demo account use big initial capital so trader also need to adjusted with their money management.

Trading in demo accounts is necessary as you get trained in that. If you won't trade in a demo account then you will lose real money in your real account.

By trying demo, you should invest a small amount and try real, $50 could be huge but it's not wasted if you gain something useful in real, which you cannot find from demo.

Back