Demo accounts

We are having many choices of Demo trading accounts with us. The main thing we have to understand is that if the broker is giving us ECN Demo accounts they will certainly help us in fast learning from the markets :)
Actually, ECN demo accounts have very low spread and slippage that may delude you if you are a scalper.

Advantage is no risk.
Disadvantage is no risk.
My opinion is that the main thing in trading it is how you rule your emotions while the process. For example I know the person he is a businesman and spends a lot in internet advertising selling his products. At the same time he always trying to find hole where he can cut costs. So he switch off one of the a advertisement flows to test the hypothesis of inefficient spending but as soon as sales are down he immediately double off-flow spending. And this is how he never knows what is going well or bad with his spendings in advertisement. I think he could never become a successful trader although he is a successful businessman

Demo accounts are helpful in testing any new broker too as they are much similar to live trading account.

holycow, my opinion is totally opposite and I think you’re a bit wrong. One of the most important thing in broker’s part is how painful withdrawal is. And unfortunately this is exactly what you will never know using demo account although broker characteristics can be very high. But it is only my guessing you can disagree of course

Last edited by a moderator:
holycow, my opinion is totally opposite and I think you’re a bit wrong. One of the most important thing in broker’s part is how painful withdrawal is. And unfortunately this is exactly what you will never know using demo account although broker characteristics can be very high. But it is only my guessing you can disagree of course

Yes it is important for us as traders to know the importance of doing trades using the Demo Forex accounts so that our income is good and stable and we should also test the Real accounts after that ;)

Sorry but i am SURE that demo accounts is just wasting of time. it can be useful just fo those who doesn't know anything about trading, just to feel it and to feel the addiction)

Sorry but i am SURE that demo accounts is just wasting of time. it can be useful just fo those who doesn't know anything about trading, just to feel it and to feel the addiction)
Maybe every trader having own statement regarding with demo, some trader they still use demo although already having long years experience, it's still useful to backtesting system and also ea for automatic trading

Maybe every trader having own statement regarding with demo, some trader they still use demo although already having long years experience, it's still useful to backtesting system and also ea for automatic trading

The fact that you know about using the EA in our trades we have to see and check which of the EA is working and how we can use it correctly in our Real trading accounts. This is possible after we have tested it in the Demo first :D

Yes it is important for us as traders to know the importance of doing trades using the Demo Forex accounts so that our income is good and stable and we should also test the Real accounts after that
well yes but that period that you call "our income is good and stable" in demo account may lasts... forever:D

Very controversial opinion. I disagree. There are a lot of people who have been in the game went out and then lost their skills. For that kinf of people demo account is a great way to catch up for lost time

Back