Demo accounts

Demo account indeed useful, but also we must forward to real account, this as the second step after we learn with demo account, if not yet ready with your capital in real account, actually now already there are some broker that provided low initial deposit, we can start even use 10$ or 100$ for learning trade in real account, it will useful to build up better psychology

Totally agree. Keep stats when do backtest on demo account and when you gain your confident. You can forwardtest on small amount $50-$100 that help you understand in real trading.

Demo account indeed useful, but also we must forward to real account, this as the second step after we learn with demo account, if not yet ready with your capital in real account, actually now already there are some broker that provided low initial deposit, we can start even use 10$ or 100$ for learning trade in real account, it will useful to build up better psychology
This way will give you real training when treat demo like your real amount . Give full attention to trading and its effects then trading is useful . Demo is not for sake of order placing it is for learning. Capital counts a lot in profit taking that is why demo traders are happy to gain money because they can take higher risk and not are facing actual loss . Trading with real money is actual challenge for them to which they need to be prepared properly.

I like this idea to use a limited amount as You can select an amount of $100 or less to manage on demo . If work is successful go ahead for more amount as you can do it with $200 or $500. More amount used in demo will make an illusion due to easy profit taking. In live trading you cannot match your performance with your investment.

Demo trading is best to get some knowledge and experience about the forex market that how is it works. Demo trading also helps you to understand what happens when you make wrong move and also how to handle that situation. Without these things you can't be able to be a successful trader.

To become a successful trader all should go from basic procedure that starts from demo account. I found demo best to know all about forex market working. Here situation handling and trade making is learnt easily . Plus pont is that you need not to invest amount for this practice. When you get enough experience of market trading you will be able to handle live trading comfortably.

Demo trading is must for every trader at every stage of his career as far as I think. Demo trading allows you to practive your knowledge without any fear of losing money. It has the utmost advantages which you can never keep at a side. Always try to stay positive and keep practicing your trading startegy.

You know some brokers may not even have some demo accounts if they even need them, not sure why though. I simply don't get that all for understanding. I think it's a must even for conversion them to paid later. Cause people may be reluctant to give money at start.

You know some brokers may not even have some demo accounts if they even need them, not sure why though. I simply don't get that all for understanding. I think it's a must even for conversion them to paid later. Cause people may be reluctant to give money at start.
I don't think there are any forex brokers left which don't have demo account for test. People simply won't be able to check their services that's why there will be very low incentive to sign-up and deposit money with them. Brokers ought to be completely transparent in providing clients with information about opportunities and risks of trading as well the range of their services.

Back