Demo accounts

Maybe contact to a broker, sometimes if they use different server locations to avoid down the server due to get high traffic because there are many client trades with them, but I see not all broker have some server
May be but i think that will be an odd question for them. Never mind. :D

I don't like to play demo too much because it is pretty addictive easy to play same on live account. Can be really dangerous for newcomers.

Trading on demo can be good to testing out strategies, but you should always start on real with very small lots. When real money is assosiated with a trade, your mind set will change!

Trading on demo can be good to testing out strategies, but you should always start on real with very small lots. When real money is assosiated with a trade, your mind set will change!
In 99% of the traders it`s exactly like this. That`s why everybody got to use the demos with the same attitude like the real account. Mindset is everything.

you got no pressure using demo
but it's a good start and a good way to learn how does MT4 works etc

You are dreaming if you think that emotional pressure will make you harder. It is mistake. We have to avoid stress in trading because it depletes our mental resources.

Demo account is actually just to show on the trade works and to practice on it till you can get the confidence to go online but remember that its nothing like the demo when you go into live, its like playing football on a PS is different when you set foot on the ground.

A demo account is just for beginners that help them trade to a simulated live trading environment without actually putting any real money at risk, it enables the trader to start free online trading relatively quicker so they can practice trading before risking any real money.

You are dreaming if you think that emotional pressure will make you harder. It is mistake. We have to avoid stress in trading because it depletes our mental resources.
Sure but defo the equal mindset is needed when using demo and real.

Back