Demo accounts

The demo account is just necessary for beginners. It allows you to get the required trading experience for free. During the demo trading, you get acquainted with the basics of trading, with different types and can decide for yourself what suits you best. A demo account can be just as useful for experienced traders who need to rehabilitate their psychological state after a failure.

I would say for sure for sure demo accounts are necessary for practice and testing of strategies but unless you can truly treat it like a live account you will never get the same psychological impact as you do when your actual money is on the line.

I would say for sure for sure demo accounts are necessary for practice and testing of strategies but unless you can truly treat it like a live account you will never get the same psychological impact as you do when your actual money is on the line.
live small stakes account good next step

The demo account is just necessary for beginners. It allows you to get the required trading experience for free. During the demo trading, you get acquainted with the basics of trading, with different types and can decide for yourself what suits you best. A demo account can be just as useful for experienced traders who need to rehabilitate their psychological state after a failure.

I am making use of the Demo trading accounts in doing my trades and this is why i cannot get any losses from the new trading strategy.

I think the demo account has almost no drawbacks. This thing helps all beginner traders to master trading without losing a cent. Trading on a demo account, you can try different trading strategies or try different currency pairs. There is only a small disadvantage because you trade with unreal money; you do not feel responsible for your trades. Real trading is more stressful and psychologically difficult than demo trading.

Yes it is possible for beginner to make some moderate "occasional" profit due to luck or some good guesses of levels but unfortunately making off living from FX requires experience and discipline which is hard to acquire.

Hi guys!
Can you name me some advantages and disadvantages of demo accounts?
The advantage of demo account is you can practise your EA indicators on demo account before applying them to live account and whatever you read about forex, you can experience it practically on demo account as it has virtual funds but the disadvantage if we do not take demo accounts seriously as we are not afraid to loose our money.

Demo account is a big advantage in this respect because you can train yourself and try a new strategy without risking real money. Also, trading with demo account for too long may not be a good idea either. Because, it can make you undisciplined once you start trading with real account.

risk free trading to test a strategy, con-doesnt let you include emotions in your trades as its not real money

My strategy is to use a demo account first, then try with a low budget, then conquer the world :)

Back