Demo trading for 6 months

Demo account is very helpful in learning and it help us in real trading. All we had to do is to begin with basic knowledge and practice and it will definitely result in our favor in real account. Spending 6 month in demo account will help in real account as well.

Demo Trade Your Way to Success
Partner Center Find a Broker
You can open a demo account for FREE with most forex brokers. These “pretend” accounts have most of the capabilities of a “real” account.

But why is it free?
It’s because the broker wants you to learn the ins and outs of their trading platform, and have a good time trading without risk, so you’ll fall in love with them and deposit real money.

The demo account allows you to learn about the mechanics of forex trading and test your trading skills and processes with ZERO risk.
Yes, that’s right, ZERO!
YOU SHOULD DEMO TRADE UNTIL YOU DEVELOP A SOLID, PROFITABLE SYSTEM BEFORE YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT PUTTING REAL MONEY ON THE LINE.

I REPEAT – YOU SHOULD DEMO TRADE UNTIL YOU DEVELOP A SOLID, PROFITABLE SYSTEM BEFORE YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT PUTTING REAL MONEY ON THE LINE.

This is recommended because the traders can help themselves to learn certain skills that is required for profitable forex trading. Like developing patience the first and foremost and then to develop a consistently profit making forex strategy.

Demo account is very helpful in learning and it help us in real trading. All we had to do is to begin with basic knowledge and practice and it will definitely result in our favor in real account. Spending 6 month in demo account will help in real account as well.
Yes, Demo trading is important if you know how to use it. No matter you are new or old traders. If you are old traders you must know with a single strategy you can not make profit all the time. We need to change according to the market condition. To test your strategy demo account is the best place. You can't lose money by testing on live account.

Do not waste your much time on demo trading. In demo trading you will only get some usefull skills but no big award or any profit. Rather then taking demo you may contact with any experienced person. Demo trading should be for small duration, six months are more. You may use demo for only one month.

There is no definative time period of demo trading. You should give as much time as you can until you think you are ready to trade in real market. There is no shame in taking long time in demo trading. Remember, the losses are easier to comeby in forex trading.

I think it's more than enough to be on demo trading like you described here really. I do not see any fit over something like totally useless to sit on it for 6 month time honestly. 6 weeks should be a max part time, switch to real one trading and learn.

I think it's more than enough to be on demo trading like you described here really. I do not see any fit over something like totally useless to sit on it for 6 month time honestly. 6 weeks should be a max part time, switch to real one trading and learn.
Exactly, 6 months is very long time to be on demo account especially when you are totally new to forex market. I am saying this because you are tempted to go in live market just after you start making some positive trades in demo account.

I would agree that there is high level of temptation with new traders to jump on real account. But I dont think that they should do think until they feel confident enough in their trading skills and strategy. Eventually, they can start trading real mini or cent account with minimum investment

Back