Demo trading for 6 months

use more than one broker demo is my advice- see what leevrage, spreads etc a broker offers, and see which works best with your trading style and strategies that you will develop naturally via the demo. good luck!

Thanks Christina. I hope these guys do not cheat in live accounts. That's why I was looking for some reliable reviews on these!

It is very important and nice advice that use the demo for a realistic amount. As we all know on the demo we think after some days now we are able to make money in forex trading. The cause for this thought is there is used a huge capital that makes it easy to collect profits. If we use some amount from the demo as just $200 to $500, not thousands of capital than it is quite realistic to show our performance eon demo and think either we will do good on a live account or not.

Maybe one lack of demo account is about the server, often many traders able to trade with demo account without any problem, then since they start live trading account face with many problem like as slippage, requote, freeze, and another thing, usually demo account start with huge capital, and start in real will smallest capital, this is also influenced in trading result

Demo trading is like asking how long is a piece of string.

It will depend on the individual , 6 months is a guideline, some people will need more time others will need less.

If you are consistent on demo and your strategy is profitable, then you are probably ready to start a small live account. How long that will take you is a personal journey.

Always good to demo trade, even when trading live, I still demo trade small changes to my strategy

Back