Demo trading for 6 months

Trader should know the basics of Forex trading which help them in live account to trade more efficiently but its necessary that trader spend proper time in demo account which will improve their trading learning skills.

Trader should know the basics of Forex trading which help them in live account to trade more efficiently but its necessary that trader spend proper time in demo account which will improve their trading learning skills.

The biggest benefit of using a demo account is to try out different strategies, but the bottom line is that, success in demo account trading can never be interpreted as potential success in live trading. In live trading, a lot comes into play such as delays in order execution as well as, slippage in trades, and that can mess up you demo-based profit goals.

If we must have good knowledge about forex, then it is good we demo trade and work very well to improve on our trading strategy and skills. Forex have been the best trade so far and we can be opportuned to earn good from forex everyday

If we must have good knowledge about forex, then it is good we demo trade and work very well to improve on our trading strategy and skills. Forex have been the best trade so far and we can be opportuned to earn good from forex everyday

Exactly its the knowledge that helps the trader to improve their knowledge and demo account is very helpful and trader can do better trading in live account and risk can be managed.

6 months is a good time period in which you can learn a lot about forex trading, but if you don't find yourself confident or comfortable enough then you should keep demo trading for more time.

6 months is a good time period in which you can learn a lot about forex trading, but if you don't find yourself confident or comfortable enough then you should keep demo trading for more time.

It is okay to trade in demo account after we entered into real account but if traders should spend 6 months first in demo account before they tried to trade in real account so it is too long for me. If you are lack of time to spend for consistent learning, maybe it is possible that you need 6 months to find out good system for you. But if you are active in learning bout forex, I think 2-3 months in demo account is enough to know how to make decision in each condition of market. But it is only my own experience, different trader could be different view.

Periods for 6 months still don't have confident enough maybe there are something wrong with the system or learning process that not accordingly . I think if take training with regularly and regularly then periods for 6 months is enough for have better skill then with good skill and found the comfortable systtem certainly will have good confident

Everone has a different learning curve, so six months isn't that long a period for some people. I admit it took me a little longer than that to begin trading on a live account, because even if I had the knowledge I lacked the confidence to do it.

Some traders even spend a year or more in demo account. The approach is different as different people have different IQ level. Some will pick up things quick while others take longer to understand about trading.

Back