Demo trading for 6 months

Six months is the standard time to learn demo account because so many traders get ail before six months, so I during experience demo account having great increasing and improvement of skill, then start in the real trading account already familiar with the trend market
Yes you right. If any traders have some trading experience in before or if any traders learning skill is good then, he can practice trading with demo account 3-4 month.
But if you are a new then, six month is the perfect time for learning trading with demo account.
Demo account is not a real account, but its can provide you real trading experience without loses.

The first thing you need to know is that forex is a mind game. Why is that you may ask. It is because the things you need to learn firs before you can even consider yourself ready to begin on a demo account are a lot. You have to be very sharp to leann in a short while. It is for that reason that is is recomended that we take things slow before we go live. A demo account is the best place for you to acquire as mch experience as you can. Never rush into trading. Many new traders do this and they live to regret it. There are so many risks associate with live trading. Some people go broke in just a week. If you think you are really ready then go ahead. If not the take your time to trsin on your demo account. Trade as much as you can and for as long as you can on your demo account.

The first thing you need to know is that forex is a mind game. Why is that you may ask. It is because the things you need to learn firs before you can even consider yourself ready to begin on a demo account are a lot. You have to be very sharp to leann in a short while. It is for that reason that is is recomended that we take things slow before we go live. A demo account is the best place for you to acquire as mch experience as you can. Never rush into trading. Many new traders do this and they live to regret it. There are so many risks associate with live trading. Some people go broke in just a week. If you think you are really ready then go ahead. If not the take your time to trsin on your demo account. Trade as much as you can and for as long as you can on your demo account.

When a new trader is doing his trades in the Demo trading accounts then the most important factor is that he needs to think of that account as the Real money account. Unless he is doing so the real learning part will not happen and so in the process he will not be able to learn the principles of Money management well.

it's not about time - it's about experience. depends on how much time do you spend working on your trading skills. but 6 months sounds like an optimal time even to save up some money to start trading live.
you have to be ready to lose money - because I lost my first deposit due to lack of experience

Well. I was using demo for 1 year and when I started trading live I understood, how many things I've missed. Good MM is very important though. So yeah... practice makes perfect right? smile

Here, each case has to be considered separately. Some people will need a couple of weeks to feel confident and move to a real account. And for some it's not even six months to want to put real money on the line. So look at yourselves. If you think you're ready to play for real money and face all the consequences, then go ahead! But you have to dull your emotions, especially with a winning deal - because it increases your ambition and your ego. And on failed trades - as you can very quickly become disappointed in trading. Be successful)

There's nothing like that some fixed time has to given to demo account learning.It completely depends on the intellect level of a person that how fast he can grab the knowledge and then try his hands on real account trading.

Demo account is always beneficial for any trader, specially for beginners where they can practice trading before jumping into real market. It depends on the learner how fast he learns from demo account it should be too long also as market situation changes rapidly and so strategies also.

Indeed demo trading not involved emotion, but at least trader can test their skill, learn one strategy trading and then practicing use demo account to learn how strategy work, more than six months is better than only a week, if during these months strategy working good, hence can try to use on real account

One disadvantage of demo account is the server. They differs from live account servers. When you trade on demo account, it seems easier and without problems. But when you start to use live account you can face problems like as slippage. Also investments are different) On demo account you use unreal money, maybe higher leverage ratio. I think demo is good for understanding and strategy development. The period of using it depends on trader and his preferences

Back