Demo VS Live

Demo accounts are very important before trading on live account. It will prepare you to perform well in your live trading account because you will have the trust on your strategies and experience and confidence in your trading.

But as it was said before, requotes an slippage can alter your strategy (assuming you are dealing with honest broker). What will prepare well, may be the mentor or coach. What do you think?

But as it was said before, requotes an slippage can alter your strategy (assuming you are dealing with honest broker). What will prepare well, may be the mentor or coach. What do you think?
not really.

Given that this is a very tough business, it would be very difficult to find a good mentor, more so a good mentor that will be able to enhance your trading. Best for you to learn on your own (for free; avoid paying for courses as much as possible)

Both are different only in emotional part, the rest is almost same. you don't feel any thing in demo except some confidence in your trading strategy when you start making more green pips.

I was just wondering “why do I always make huge/good profits on my demo account”.:mad:

Antonisk - this is very simple: If you'll lose money all/most of the time in the demo account - you (and the rest of the investors) won't
open a real account.

I said what I had to say - I think you're a big boy to understand this.

Demo is such a wonderful game to play, where you can be fearless and risky. It's like when you were a small boy and faced the dragons with only one sword during your games and right now you'd rather stay away from two drunk guys screaming something in your back.

I had traded demo but after losing a lot of money in real account. Demo trading is necessary for you to get used to the price fluctuations and to get a grip on any indicator or trading system that you are using.

The best idea was said earlier , enter competitions such as:
forexcup or forexball or Dukascopy trader competition
Its also good to open a micro account and lose cents while learning.
The best ive seen is someone turning 75 cents into 34$.i guess he learned

The best idea was said earlier , enter competitions such as:
forexcup or forexball or Dukascopy trader competition
Its also good to open a micro account and lose cents while learning.
The best ive seen is someone turning 75 cents into 34$.i guess he learned

Did you try any competitions ? For me competitions are just for fun. We always try to get better rankings and try be the number one. So we don't care risk, leverage, lot sizes or anything. I don't know about others. But this is me :p

Both are almost same in movement of any pair but upon trading we have a major difference of emotions in them. This emotion factor causes a huge difference between the two.

Back