• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Deposit bonus from www.iforex.com

I am having an issue with a company

kalp6436

Recruit
Sir

my self mrs kalpana a shrivastava from india, got a/c in Trade Forex Online ? Learn the Benefits of Forex Trading with iFOREX since year 2010 a/c no 1312687, almost i have deposited around 1500usd and i was promised by them that they will give me 30% bonus on my deposits. Previously mr eshkol abraham was our a/c manager but he has left soon by that time and no one was appointed my account manager. I was help less and to whom i asked for bonus and i have wrote email mania times to their office compliance. Bu they refuse to give me the bonus and told me that your deposit was old now and you have to deposit another 500 usd for trading than we will give you trading bonus for trading ! That was told by mr arun. And mr eshaan mohmad our new account manager. And i was failed and they gave me pending volume bonus around 400 usd for which i have complete 40000000 usd volume for them that was there condition. Really, i was cheated by them and no one was listened me .. Now i was suggested and find this court and heard about you that you are going to solve my problem.. Please help me to get bonus of 500usd from them for trading so i can trade and earn.

Attachments

• kalpana cc.docx
    74.8 KB · Views: 2
I have a far better idea. If you have completed all the volume requirements to withdraw your money, then take your cash out now.

Fighting to stay with a broker that's already broken their word to you is foolish. Take what's yours and escape as quickly as possible.

I totally agree, there are many options out there just take your money and find another broker.
By the way, bonus is very tricky. Having a big bonus makes your withdrawal harder, it gives you a profit illusion. It's up to you though.

"...you have to deposit another 500 usd for trading than we will give you trading bonus for trading !..."

I think the "bonus" promised to you is for trading only and cannot be withdraw.

Have you calculate how long it will take to "complete 40000000 usd volume"??
I believe it will take a very long time and, more than likely, you will wipe out your account way before that volume can be accomplished.
Just try to withdraw your money and get out while you still can...or is allowed to.

Sir,

i have already traded and they have to supposed to give me bonus for trading and now what you know that they have block my email address so i cannot send them even mail now.. Really ther are cheater of the years..

Sir, i am requesting you please take some serious action against them!!!! My bonus is already due since 2010 and i am not trading now they want me to deposit first and then they will give bonus.. Thats what they expect!!

I think it's a given that they are NOT going to give you the bonus. A broker can't be forced to give a bonus. Even if they could be forced to give it, the bonus terms would allow them to instantly cancel it.

Do you have any money (deposit, profits) with iforex? If so, can you withdraw it?

I have already done it and you know that my previous account manager mr eshkol has fulfilled his promise given me the trading bonus when i dont have any deposit.. And now he has left and so many customer is left from iforex just because of other account manager 's behaviour's.. Really its so rude and not upto the set for marketing i don't know who has choosen them for iforex market. Mr eshkol was so perfect not only he has fulfilled his promised but according traingng regarding forex market and his knowledge its outsstanding.... I miss him at iforex.

If a broker previously kept promises and now breaks promises, don't waste your time hoping they will improve. Pull your money out and move to a new broker.

Back