• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Depositing into Australian brokers

mike stokes

Recruit
I use Natwest Bank. I have accounts with Blueberry Markets and First Prudential. Both Aussie brokers who give me my choice of high leverage. For some time now, my bank refuses to enact Visa Debit transactions to fund my accounts. Any advice or comments please? Mike

Where your bank is located, where you are located ? We need to get much more details from you anyway for whatever reason being there. I do hope we will discover what needs being done with such reality ? I am not that able to achive all this without you.

Do they allow to fund your accounts with something like for example that systems like Skrill or Perfect money or Netteller if you don't mind ? As for me they are totally fine and good and making it all possible for whatever reasons being there anyway.

Thanks for the replies. I use Neteller. A bit complicated with FP Markets, with one or two currency conversions. My bank does not like me doing this but....! I tried using Skrill some time back. The broker asked for a screenshot of my ewallet. Being an old dinosaur, I did not know what an ewallet was. I asked Skrill, and they wound up blocking me because of money laundering. It's taken me till the age of 70 to achieve notoriety.

There is only one or two Aussie brokers worth considering. Send the PM and I can advise.

I guess advertising to the gambling impulse does work though, judging from all these victims in the scam alerts folder.

I use Natwest Bank. I have accounts with Blueberry Markets and First Prudential. Both Aussie brokers who give me my choice of high leverage. For some time now, my bank refuses to enact Visa Debit transactions to fund my accounts. Any advice or comments please? Mike
I have Natwest as well and use ICMarkets, I've never had any problems.

I have had similar problems in the past actually. I'm not sure exactly why, but I did find an easy solution.... Use bitcoin instead.

Back