Depositing into Australian brokers

mike stokes

Recruit
I use Natwest Bank. I have accounts with Blueberry Markets and First Prudential. Both Aussie brokers who give me my choice of high leverage. For some time now, my bank refuses to enact Visa Debit transactions to fund my accounts. Any advice or comments please? Mike

Purekiller

Recruit
Where your bank is located, where you are located ? We need to get much more details from you anyway for whatever reason being there. I do hope we will discover what needs being done with such reality ? I am not that able to achive all this without you.

Etedus12

Sergeant
Do they allow to fund your accounts with something like for example that systems like Skrill or Perfect money or Netteller if you don't mind ? As for me they are totally fine and good and making it all possible for whatever reasons being there anyway.

mike stokes

Recruit
Thanks for the replies. I use Neteller. A bit complicated with FP Markets, with one or two currency conversions. My bank does not like me doing this but....! I tried using Skrill some time back. The broker asked for a screenshot of my ewallet. Being an old dinosaur, I did not know what an ewallet was. I asked Skrill, and they wound up blocking me because of money laundering. It's taken me till the age of 70 to achieve notoriety.