• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss DerivedCapital.com

General discussions of a financial company
Caution!

:shocked:Following the link to the Derived Capital webpage results in an automated attempt to copy your address book via an applet when you volunteer to recommend their page to frineds. The developer insists on 3 referrals to obtain preferential treatment to obtain Beta test priviledges. Very aggressive, and poor form.

:shocked:Following the link to the Derived Capital webpage results in an automated attempt to copy your address book via an applet when you volunteer to recommend their page to frineds. The developer insists on 3 referrals to obtain preferential treatment to obtain Beta test priviledges. Very aggressive, and poor form.

Hi BigT1,

Sound like we are trying to steal you address book. This is certainly not the case and if you feel that way it is highly unfortunate! The applet I think you are referring to is made by Cloudsponge and is there for your convenience and is optional to use.

As for the insisting on 3 referrals that is also optional. You get signed up on the waiting list even without any referrals. But if you do refer someone you'll get a better position. Nonetheless, I value your feedback and will take it into consideration for future releases.

Thanks

Back