@dfxtrader forex account management service is a SCAM

farik666

Recruit
Hello, I wanted to warn everybody from a guy from instagram: @dfxtrader
This dude shows cool graphs and high MT4 profits on his profile. He offers so-called "account management service" where he offers you to make 100-200% per week and wants profits split 50-50 via Skrill.
The reality is that this guy hardly uses stop losses, jumps in and out to trades with no analysis and eventually blows your account. Then he just blocks you on instagram and thats it.
I have an ICMarkets account statement, instagram chat history etc for proof, how can I upload these here?

Attachments

• Statement_ 373939 -ICMarkets.pdf
    160.8 KB · Views: 55
  • Statement_ 373939 -ICMarkets.pdf
    160.8 KB · Views: 26
Story short would be that we agreed to account management with $1000, and would split profits 60-40. After 27 trades my account is in debt for ~1600$.
I asked him several times why he would not use stop loss orders etc, he just said it would not be neccesary.. Also he welt full margin on every trade. At first he was ok to give me refund, at some point asked from me my bitcoin address(??), but now just blocked me and he keeps scamming on Instagram etc.

Hello again.
I uploaded the whole conversation to imgur:
https://imgur.com/a/5DBhVjd
So this guy at first promised 50% refund of blowing my account, but afterwards just blocked me and thats it.

My trading account is still -€1500 because of him not using stop losses etc.

Dfxtrader is a great trader, his strategy is excellent as far as i see from the results on the page.I believe that no one should ever give anyone there credentials for someone else to trade their account unless its a major institution for example a bank etc..or unless you completely have total trust in that person. From experience of letting a person trade my money it never worked out, so i guess you have got to burn to learn. Learn to Trade your own account or invest your money in a bank..As far as paying 1500 for a strategy please note that there is never a 100% win loss ratio trading strategy. You can make the same money using 2 ema crossover...its not a wise decision. if you need any assistance or want to learn a simple strategy and trade on your own you can contact me on telegram @felisha_fxEngineer.

For all of you, this guy is going with new username now: sin4rex
The same scheme, the same charts. Dont trust your money with this scammer!!

Back