Ponzi Scheme Did anyone hear of UTMarkets forex broker in London?

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Mixed feelings here.

On the one hand, if nearly everyone is reporting getting scammed by a broker, putting your own money in to "get your own experience" would be really stupid.

On the other hand, good companies do screw up and occasionally a bad employee makes it through training. If most people report it's good (and keep saying so). then one person yelling scam isn't the time to close your account.

But to get this back on topic, avoid brokers which offer "too good to be true" investments. That's a sure sign that things will get unpleasant at some point.

Hi, we are a group of people taking action against UT and its affiliate companies. Our lawyers have already been working on the case since end of last year. At that point we are looking for some more US Passport holders who have invested with UT. UT did not accept US clients however some people have dual passports and used their alternative passport to sign up with UT. If you are a UT victim and you have an US passport, please drop me a private message.

I wont be able to release further info at that stage but once all necessary steps are taken everybody who got affected by UT is welcome to join irrespective of passport/nationality.

I join recently This broker, heard good repute from many people then decide to work with them. I hope they will prove good in trading for me. I am enjoying trading day by day . Will share more about this after some experience.

I join recently This broker, heard good repute from many people then decide to work with them. I hope they will prove good in trading for me. I am enjoying trading day by day . Will share more about this after some experience.

Good reputation from whom? Did you read the whole thread, they scammed at least 5 thousand investors in Dubai with hundred of Millions of Dollars stolen from investors, are you a cheerleader or are you really not aware of the dangerous behind UT Markets, plus the company is not regulated, just read the whole thread and you'll understand, I personally know people who got scammed, some of them had to leave they currently job and run away from Dubai, because they couldn't pay the bank loans.

To me it doesn't matter if they are doing good, once scam company, will always be. Someone that approaches you and tell you that "if your colleagues are making money, you should make money, you should trust the investment" Is this a good reason for you to invest? Not for me.

Hope you didn't invest much, what are they offering to you now? 10% a month? Are you getting commission/bonus upon new members joining from your referral? This are just few of the signs of the scam.

Winchargeback is also an unbelievable company. Because, at first, a woman named Megan told me can money back, and then I sent 59 pounds to Winchargeback. But, She said there are try fight to Daxmarket and then told me wait 1 month. I waited 1 month , after I sent email to her,
But, Her reply says she quit the company and turned over my case to someone else. But her other colleagues did not reply to me anything.
And he called me a few times. And two weeks later, He call me. What he's saying is that he needs a lawyer. He want 4000$ lawyer fee.
If there was such a thing from the beginning , I will not sent money, How can trust this company. This winchargeback also same thing like Scammer.

Back