did anyone use OPTIONSCLICK?

"OptionsClick™ is a trademark operated by Striding Limited, a company incorporated in the British Virgin Islands with offices around the globe.
Striding Limited is owned and managed by a seasoned group of professionals specializing in the fields of financial options, commodities, derivatives, stocks, forex trading, and online marketing, as well as software research and development."

The above is quoted directly from their own website.
This firm is completely beyond the reach of any regulator who can't be bought with a midnight dinner cruise and a bottle of wine.
God help you if you trade with them.

I encourage this firm to publicly publish any forward trading history results on mt4i or MyFxBook, and demonstrate their rigor in regulatory filings and/or approvals.
Best wishes,
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164

Last edited:
They are advertising international awards, but then again anyone can bogus that. Please reply.
I have traded with "options click" and trust me it's not a good broker. They close option whenever their system predicts that market is predictable, their feed stop time to time and withdrawal process is too slow. I wont recommend this broker.

Back