Did you ever experience that your friends exploit you in forex trading?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xerof

Private
When I was at the begining and just starting to trade one of my "friends" sent me a link to good broker. I register and start trading. One year later I found out that he is my introducing broker, and that he is getting 2 USD from broker for each lot I traded. I immediately move my account to forex rebate provider so he become my introducing broker, and now I gett my money back every month.

Me and my "friend" never talked about that, and he never ask me what happened, and I never ask him to give me some money back. Did you experince something similarly?

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
When I was at the begining and just starting to trade one of my "friends" sent me a link to good broker. I register and start trading. One year later I found out that he is my introducing broker, and that he is getting 2 USD from broker for each lot I traded. I immediately move my account to forex rebate provider so he become my introducing broker, and now I gett my money back every month.

Me and my "friend" never talked about that, and he never ask me what happened, and I never ask him to give me some money back. Did you experince something similarly?
"exploit" is not proper word for your frnd mate, But in your case, it will be better if your frinds shared the truth about his IB position with you before :(

Sikandar Mirza

Recruit
To be very fair, I don’t consider it entirely wrong or it is anything to do with FRIEND. As if someone joins trading through me then I am the one who deserves the rebate or the commission, as if I helped someone with good broker then I too deserve some part of it. However, if someone is really my friend then I will certainly share this stuff with him and even share the rewards. But, I will surely not do that with someone who is unknown.

xerof

Private
To be very fair, I don’t consider it entirely wrong or it is anything to do with FRIEND. As if someone joins trading through me then I am the one who deserves the rebate or the commission, as if I helped someone with good broker then I too deserve some part of it. However, if someone is really my friend then I will certainly share this stuff with him and even share the rewards. But, I will surely not do that with someone who is unknown.
I don't agree with you. I have one positive story. When I was looking for some kind of e-wallet one of my friends recommend me skrill. He told me if I use link that I will become his refferal, and he will get some money when I make transactions he want to give me money back. I told him that isn't any kind of problem, and that I doesn't want money back. Now when I made bigger transactions, whe go out and spend referral money on drink :)

Sikandar Mirza

Recruit
I don't agree with you. I have one positive story. When I was looking for some kind of e-wallet one of my friends recommend me skrill. He told me if I use link that I will become his refferal, and he will get some money when I make transactions he want to give me money back. I told him that isn't any kind of problem, and that I doesn't want money back. Now when I made bigger transactions, whe go out and spend referral money on drink :)
Actually, this might be bit out of track, but what I meant is that friendship is not judged by these things and even if your friend doesn’t tell you, it’s not always like he HIDES it, but this is more to do with not been IMPORTANT. I too have affiliate account and there are many friends of mine joined under me. I do tell some who needs help to fight through situations. But, I don’t share it with ones who are healthy financially and also strong as trader. So, this doesn’t mean I don’t consider them friends. So, it’s important to keep these things out of business!

downtrend

Sergeant
I just get idea from others not do trading on their thinking. All my trading is based on my personal decisions I never act upon my friend advice until not thin kit is beneficial for me. The second thing is others not know what are your needs and plans so you can do better for yourself.

I consider this for my trading. If I am able to convince some of my friends in to my business it is good for both as well. He will able to earn good amount of money also I can get rebate for referring my friend. Also one point of view it’s good to refer a good broker to other whereas forex market is full of brokers and it’s very hard to find out a good one for someone’s to trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.