Did you make profits in Hantecfx? They remove as they please!

crotrader

Recruit
Hello traders,

I traded on CAD Employment Change on 10/2 making a total profit of 1327.04 euro using the news autoclick you find online and they completely removed the trades from the history explaining that their lp doesn't accept this type of trading.
So this is what can happen to you tomorrow...you make profits there and after couple of hours they completely remove the trades from the history and don't send the daily statement at all :). Like you never traded.

Avoid this broker!

I'd say this sounds very much like they aren't actually passing trades on to an LP.

Send Hantec the link to this thread. Ask them to come here and join the discussion.

Isn't hantecfx owned by the same people behind CommexFx? Could be thinking of some other scam.

Isn't hantecfx owned by the same people behind CommexFx? Could be thinking of some other scam.

I actually don't know anything about this. In the last email I wrote this:

"Dear Alex,My request was to refund the 9500 euro and you replied "I have discussed with management and they have agreed to refund your deposit and the attached charges, on the basis on your email" but you didn't do that. Please you are invited to reply on https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...in-hantecfx-they-remove-as-they-please.49182/.
The reason why I asked you to refund neteller's fee at least? Simply because:

1) The profits are made were legit with a commercial autoclick on a news event (NOT TAKING ADVANTAGE OF ANY MISPRICING EVENT) and you've no right to remove trades from the history in line with your needs.

2) You're just a market maker who can't prove that the LP deleted the profits and also in that case the ombudsman will explain you that your choice is not legit because I signed a contract with you not with your lp.I'm escalating this to the ombudsman.

Thank you.

Can you check up on that. If there's evidence to back it up, AsstModerator will take decisive action. CommexFx ties to several other scam brokers.

I don't think they are related. The point is that they are not replying here but you are not publishing my review also, why's that?

I don't think they are related. The point is that they are not replying here but you are not publishing my review also, why's that?
When you submitted the review? as I know review will take up to 5 working days to show up.

Back