• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Didn´t receive my withdrawal from MogaFX

I am having an issue with a company

raphaminato

Recruit
Hello traders. I want to report you that I started trading with MogaFX last year, and now that I decided to withdrawal my funds from their account, they didn´t send me yet. It has been 10 days from this message since I requested this withdrawal, and I´m without a single answer from their side. I tried to contact them using their internal support message, and also tried to contact by using their e-mail service@mogafx.com, but not a single answer from them yet.
At their withdrawal page, it just appears that my withdrawal request as submmited at 02/08/22, and that is all. It should have been processed in 3 to 5 days as mentioned at their page, but it has been more than 10 days already.

Please find attached the screenshot showing it and my transaction history there as well.

Attachments

• MogaFX withdrawal not performed yet.jpg
    MogaFX withdrawal not performed yet.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 34
  • MogaFX-TradeReport-Account-5502676.zip
    401.6 KB · Views: 16
Hello traders. I want to report you that I started trading with MogaFX last year, and now that I decided to withdrawal my funds from their account, they didn´t send me yet. It has been 10 days from this message since I requested this withdrawal, and I´m without a single answer from their side. I tried to contact them using their internal support message, and also tried to contact by using their e-mail service@mogafx.com, but not a single answer from them yet.
At their withdrawal page, it just appears that my withdrawal request as submmited at 02/08/22, and that is all. It should have been processed in 3 to 5 days as mentioned at their page, but it has been more than 10 days already.

Please find attached the screenshot showing it and my transaction history there as well.
Let's start with your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/18737/mogafx-forex-brokers and then follow the below suggestions.

Note 1: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note: 2 You need to make a second post in this thread to enable the official invitation option.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 4: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Let's start with your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/18737/mogafx-forex-brokers and then follow the below suggestions.

Note 1: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note: 2 You need to make a second post in this thread to enable the official invitation option.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 4: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg
Dear FxMaster, thank you for your reply!

Yes, I already placed my review there. Just waiting for its approval :)
My account number is also disclosed inside the trade report I attached, it is 5502676.
If there is anything else I need to adjust in the post and at the review for the moment, just let me know.

Kind Regards!

Dear FxMaster, thank you for your reply!

Yes, I already placed my review there. Just waiting for its approval :)
My account number is also disclosed inside the trade report I attached, it is 5502676.
If there is anything else I need to adjust in the post and at the review for the moment, just let me know.

Kind Regards!
You can invite them to this thread now :)

Back