Difference between normal indicator and custom indicator

nence

Private, 1st Class
Hi guys,
Can someone please explain to me the difference between an indicator and a custom indicator.
Some Indicators are under both Indicator and Custom Indicators, but the settings windows are different?!
Thank a lot! ;)

Hi everyone!
Can you please explain to me, in few words, what is the difference between an indicator and a custom indicator... I noticed that some indicators show under both "normal" and custom indicators tab, but the settings windows are quite different...
Thanks a lot! :D

Hello nence

The "custom" indicators can be improved by modifying, adding or changing codes to them in your MetaEditor while the default indicators can only be modified using the inputs window.

Good luck
ilearn2t

Basically Custom Indicator Is From Original MT4 Indicator, But Some People Edited Some Value and Period or Other Thing For Their Trading Style ..

Hello Alonedevils

Basically Custom Indicator Is From Original MT4 Indicator, But Some People Edited Some Value and Period or Other Thing For Their Trading Style ..

Did you know most of today's "Forex" indicators were built over 30 years ago for the "stock market", some even dating back 100 years or more.

Maybe the reason some traders have a dislike towards them ?

Good luck
ilearn2t

Hello Alonedevils

Did you know most of today's "Forex" indicators were built over 30 years ago for the "stock market", some even dating back 100 years or more.

Maybe the reason some traders have a dislike towards them ?

Good luck
ilearn2t

Yeah Liz,
Like Relative Strength Index By J. Welles Wilder Built When He On The Stock Market, Release On 1978, But I Think That Indicator Is Born Before That Year.
Some Trader Dislike ? You Mean dislike using indicator ?

Back