different calendars

blank_jack

Recruit
Hello,

I was wondering about the news calendars. I have looked at it on other websites and also here and I find some quite big differences. For instance Here what I read on fxstreet.com news calendar:

15:00 United States ISM Non-Manufacturing 53.0 53.9

And here is what I read on this website calendar:

17:00 ISM Non-Manufacturing Index 53 54.4

The second figure is the previous value... why is it different? The expected might be, but the previous is supposed to be fixed I think... ?

Thank you!

ISM data came out earlier than planned, so some websites may not have updated everything correctly. Also, some websites may be less diligent than others about revisions. I'd recommend crosschecking FPA's calendar with the one at ForexFactory if there are any questions about the numbers from another website.

FPA and ForexFactory agree on the numbers. FXStreet's numbers don't quite correlate. I think that it is possible that FXStreet is somehow combining the ISM Non-Manufacturing Index as well as the ISM Non-Manufacturing Composite since they only label their numbers as ISM Non-Manufacturing.

Check here:
Forex Calendar @ Forex Factory

Thanks for the help, by the way I would like to have a word with you, I tried to send you a personal message but that wasn't possible, is there a way I can contact you?

Back