Dim Bulb needs Enlightening

PippyLong

Recruit
Hi. I'm a totally green newb, so please entertain me...

I have a demo acct. on forex.com and am wondering the following:
1) I already can't stand forex.com, so who else offers up a good demo and a LOW initial funding level when the time comes?
2) I read Mr. Pips & Felix's signals, but before I subscribe to "Diamonds", where can I find live announcements about the signals I'm supposed to be watching?
3) In the 'signals', what does "...1.00 trigger" imply?

Yeah, I'm just learning - but, I'm into it!

:embarrassed:

PL

live news

Hi,

I too would like to know the best and fastest place on the web to get the news we are supposed to be watching!

Toriacht

The Forex Peace Army calendar is pretty quick and is being upgraded. Forex Factory also has a very quick calendar. There are many other decent news calendars out there.

If you want instant news to try to trade the spike, you should definitely consider the Secret News Weapon.

Regarding triggers, a 1.0 trigger means that something comes out 1.0 above or below expected. As a bogus example, perhaps the New Zealand Wool Production report is expected to be 5 billion metric tons of sheep wool this month, then a 1.0 rigger would mean that 4.0 or below would be very bad for the NZD and 6.0 or above would be very good for the NZD.

Picking a broker is difficult. Most offer free demos. I recommend trying out several and also reading the reviews, both off the main page as well as any posted here inside the forum.

Last edited:
Back