Dingtian - www.dtnet3650.com - Withdrawal Issues!!!

Hello guys, I have a similar problem. I deposited to DingTian. How can i get my money back? Please help me!!! :eek:
FPA Forums Team Note: Posting your email address is a fast way to meet dozens of scammers who will offer to help you.

Hello guys, I have a similar problem. I deposited to DingTian. How can i get my money back? Please help me!!! :eek:
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Currently speaking with a guy I met and we also used WhatsApp. His number is 85246812216 and he goes by Ouyangmunan.
FPA Forums Team Note: Posting your email address is a fast way to meet dozens of scammers who will offer to help you.
Currently speaking with a guy I met and we also used WhatsApp. His number is 85246812216 and he goes by Ouyangmunan. I also deposited in DingTian. Scammed also. Says I made "$42k" in MT5 but I can't withdraw it unless I pay 20% for income taxes or something like that. It's crazy because I thought it was genuine. We've been texting for almost 2 months now and I've put in $12k.

Any update on if getting this money back is possible?

Currently speaking with a guy I met and we also used WhatsApp. His number is 85246812216 and he goes by Ouyangmunan.

Currently speaking with a guy I met and we also used WhatsApp. His number is 85246812216 and he goes by Ouyangmunan. I also deposited in DingTian. Scammed also. Says I made "$42k" in MT5 but I can't withdraw it unless I pay 20% for income taxes or something like that. It's crazy because I thought it was genuine. We've been texting for almost 2 months now and I've put in $12k.

Any update on if getting this money back is possible?
It is really unhappy for you, I wish you could read my post before you deposited money to them

Hi, for me, I don't even know how to withdraw my balance and transfer into my Binance. This is my first time as well to invest in DingTian. I hope it will be successful as the first time to withdraw. Then, can you guide me how to do that, please?
Hello Alex! If you have done withdrawal successfully, could you please share the way of it? I cannot get a reply from DingTian for almost 5-6 months.
Thank you!

Hello Alex! If you have done withdrawal successfully, could you please share the way of it? I cannot get a reply from DingTian for almost 5-6 months.
Thank you!
Hi! Ding Tian is a scam. They are not a real broker and the profit you made is not real money. It's Chinese criminals scamming foreigners.
How much money did you send them? Have you reported this to your local police and to the FBI IC3? If not, please report as soon as you can.

Lookup "Yunma Tianlong" on this forum. It's the company behind Ding Tian and read about "Sha Zhu Pan" to understand what happened to you.

Unfortunately chances of recovering your money are very small but maybe the police can assist you. Only trust the authorities. Everything else is a scam!

I do not want to scare you but it does sound like a scam by all the given evidence. You could withdraw money in the beginning, that’s because they just want to lure you into depositing more money later. Some people get away with it very early and to a lot, they just lose everything because is clouded by greed. If you do a more in depth research about this company. There many victims who has fallen into their traps already.

Also, there’s a thread about the company you’re talking about

If you send your money through the bank, talk to them and see if they can help you retrieve some money. Please report to authorities and tell them about how (Metaquote) is a huge part of this ongoing scam problem.

We all understand that all you want is your money back. It’s ok to be angry and grief about this unfortunate event, but please report these crooks because it would help with the investigation.
Hope you find a way. Good luck
i had same problem before, i lost a lot too, AT that time they use richnessempire then they change to flyinghummingbird.... i talk also some of the victims they have been even worst thousand of usdt lost.

Hi! Ding Tian is a scam. They are not a real broker and the profit you made is not real money. It's Chinese criminals scamming foreigners.
How much money did you send them? Have you reported this to your local police and to the FBI IC3? If not, please report as soon as you can.

Lookup "Yunma Tianlong" on this forum. It's the company behind Ding Tian and read about "Sha Zhu Pan" to understand what happened to you.

Unfortunately chances of recovering your money are very small but maybe the police can assist you. Only trust the authorities. Everything else is a scam!
Hi! Many thanks for information! Let me check it with our state authorities.
Have a nice day!

Back