Dingtian - www.dtnet3650.com - Withdrawal Issues!!!

Hanh Nguyen

Recruit
Hi dear,

I'm not sure my case is Scam or not (hope is not).
But I have waited for 2 weeks, and now their supporter keep silent every I provide my information.

I and my friend deposited on this platform about 66k USDT and withdrew successful 2 times (50 USDT per time).
About 2 weeks ago, I withdrew 17k USDT and the issue start here.
First time, their supporter ask me to pay tax 10% for all balance and I transfer about 18k USDT for it (my friend and me transferred together and made it wrong. the final value about 15%).
Screen Shot 2021-08-08 at 17.14.24.png
Then, they said me about International Financial Anti-Malicious Money Laundering Law and freeze my account.
After they request I provide all bank transactions details and ID card. They continue request 10% unfreeze deposit!!!
cb87ab68bc6f4b31127e copy.jpg
c3c94c903e97c9c99086.jpg
I think someone think me crazy when continue with this step, but I loan from friends and familiar to pay fees so can NOT stop here.
Lucky when they unfreeze my account after that and they request withdraw all the funds.
8bda95cfcd0f3a51631e copy.jpg
The money should coming soon but 1 day later they said bank was maintaining and asked for waiting in 72 hours.
044c3ad662169548cc07.jpg
I think they are talking about Ethereum London Upgrade, so I wait until it's complete on the next Thursday.
6b4b003150f1a7affee0.jpg
But, this message is the last message I received from their. Now, when I put anything relate to my account, their support will keep silent.
I'm not sure if any one can help me? But I post with all hopefully, because I deposited all assets and now getting the big debt.
Thanks.

P/S: Sorry for a long post, I just try to show all evidences. I hided my personal information in screen capture.

I do not want to scare you but it does sound like a scam by all the given evidence. You could withdraw money in the beginning, that’s because they just want to lure you into depositing more money later. Some people get away with it very early and to a lot, they just lose everything because is clouded by greed. If you do a more in depth research about this company. There many victims who has fallen into their traps already.

Also, there’s a thread about the company you’re talking about

If you send your money through the bank, talk to them and see if they can help you retrieve some money. Please report to authorities and tell them about how (Metaquote) is a huge part of this ongoing scam problem.

We all understand that all you want is your money back. It’s ok to be angry and grief about this unfortunate event, but please report these crooks because it would help with the investigation.
Hope you find a way. Good luck

Attachments

• 73A57C6C-29C9-4870-902B-C099A0BC639C.png
    73A57C6C-29C9-4870-902B-C099A0BC639C.png
    766.8 KB · Views: 16
I do not want to scare you but it does sound like a scam by all the given evidence. You could withdraw money in the beginning, that’s because they just want to lure you into depositing more money later. Some people get away with it very early and to a lot, they just lose everything because is clouded by greed. If you do a more in depth research about this company. There many victims who has fallen into their traps already.

Also, there’s a thread about the company you’re talking about

If you send your money through the bank, talk to them and see if they can help you retrieve some money. Please report to authorities and tell them about how (Metaquote) is a huge part of this ongoing scam problem.

We all understand that all you want is your money back. It’s ok to be angry and grief about this unfortunate event, but please report these crooks because it would help with the investigation.
Hope you find a way. Good luck
Thank for your sharing @PK494

I just joined a month ago and don't have any experience about depth research on this market. I even can't find where to report my issue.
But I'm so angry with irresponsible of MT5. I tried report about it but they disclaim all responsibility. Minimum they should warning this broker or lock this account to investigate.
As I know, Dingtian created new token for receive new money from new victims.

I sent money via Binance, do you know how to report to them?

Hi dear,

But I have waited for 2 weeks, and now their supporter keep silent every I provide my information.

I and my friend deposited on this platform about 66k USDT and withdrew successful 2 times (50 USDT per time).
First time, their supporter ask me to pay tax 10% for all balance and I transfer about 18k USDT for it (my friend and me transferred together and made it wrong. the final value about 15%).
View attachment 67741
Then, they said me about International Financial Anti-Malicious Money Laundering Law and freeze my account.
After they request I provide all bank transactions details and ID card. They continue request 10% unfreeze deposit!!!
View attachment 67744
View attachment 67739
I think someone think me crazy when continue with this step, but I loan from friends and familiar to pay fees so can NOT stop here.
Lucky when they unfreeze my account after that and they request withdraw all the funds.
View attachment 67745
The money should coming soon but 1 day later they said bank was maintaining and asked for waiting in 72 hours.
View attachment 67748
I think they are talking about Ethereum London Upgrade, so I wait until it's complete on the next Thursday.
View attachment 67747
But, this message is the last message I received from their. Now, when I put anything relate to my account, their support will keep silent.
I'm not sure if any one can help me? But I post with all hopefully, because I deposited all assets and now getting the big debt.
Thanks.

P/S: Sorry for a long post, I just try to show all evidences. I hided my personal information in screen capture.
I`ll advise you to send them an email and ask for the proper resolution.

I`ll advise you to send them an email and ask for the proper resolution.
Do you mean is send email to Dingtian? They don't response me during chat on supporting box, so I don't believe they spend time to reply my email. I don't know how to contact them except supporting box!!!
@FxMaster If you know anything about them or how to contact them, please share with me. Or how to report to ban their token.
I'm totally desperate.

Thank for your sharing @PK494

I just joined a month ago and don't have any experience about depth research on this market. I even can't find where to report my issue.
But I'm so angry with irresponsible of MT5. I tried report about it but they disclaim all responsibility. Minimum they should warning this broker or lock this account to investigate.
As I know, Dingtian created new token for receive new money from new victims.

I sent money via Binance, do you know how to report to them?
The company below is the one you are inquiring about? There are a suspected scam and there are others online now complaining about similar issues for getting their money back. The website was only registered on June 24, 2021 so its not even two months old!

1628711119350.png
1628711160538.png

1628711192732.png

1628711268133.png

Last edited:
Looks like these scammers are working on turbo mode, in just 2 months these crooks can already steal millions from innocent people and the crypto world is making them easier to conduct this kind of activities. What a shame.

Do you mean is send email to Dingtian? They don't response me during chat on supporting box, so I don't believe they spend time to reply my email. I don't know how to contact them except supporting box!!!
@FxMaster If you know anything about them or how to contact them, please share with me. Or how to report to ban their token.
I'm totally desperate.
I tried to find the email but unfortunately, I didn't get it.

Tried below information if it helps you.

Registrant Contact Information:
Name

Xiao Hu Li
Organization
DingTian International Co., Ltd
Address
An Zhou Shi San Yuan Li Bu Hang Jie 2Hao
City
An Zhou Shi
State / Province
Guangdong
Postal Code
Country
CN
Phone
+63.9271426582
Email
stringImage

Hi dear,

View attachment 67741
View attachment 67744
View attachment 67739
View attachment 67745
View attachment 67748
View attachment 67747
Thanks.

Hi, for me, I don't even know how to withdraw my balance and transfer into my Binance. This is my first time as well to invest in DingTian. I hope it will be successful as the first time to withdraw. Then, can you guide me how to do that, please?

Hi, for me, I don't even know how to withdraw my balance and transfer into my Binance. This is my first time as well to invest in DingTian. I hope it will be successful as the first time to withdraw. Then, can you guide me how to do that, please?
Hi guy, I texted to you directly the way to withdraw from them

Back