Dingtian - www.dtnet3650.com - Withdrawal Issues!!!

Hi, for me, I don't even know how to withdraw my balance and transfer into my Binance. This is my first time as well to invest in DingTian. I hope it will be successful as the first time to withdraw. Then, can you guide me how to do that, please?
Hello Alex, how are you? Im so sorry about saying this but you have been completely scammed by this platform...I have been victim of another platform similar to this and they use the same operational way to scam....my name is Jesús email is REMOVED. I will give you more details and you can explain to me. I will give you more proofs they are a scam and you can tell me more about your scam. I hope you to get in touch with me and fight together against them.

FPA Forums Team Note: Posting your email in a scam complaint is a fast way to meet dozens of recovery room scammers.

Publicly posting information on how to fight scammers benefits everyone.

Hi guys.
I’m sorry to say this but it’s 100% a scam. There is no real broker. The guy/girl who contacted you on WhatsApp is also a scammer and part of the fraud.
It’s know as Telecom scam or pig butchering scam. Your profits on MT5 are also fake. The money was never sent there. It was directly sent to other crypto wallets.
There were many victims of this scam back when the website was called “Flying Hummingbird” and “Effortwe Global”. Report your scam to the police and authorities in different countries!

I do not want to scare you but it does sound like a scam by all the given evidence. You could withdraw money in the beginning, that’s because they just want to lure you into depositing more money later. Some people get away with it very early and to a lot, they just lose everything because is clouded by greed. If you do a more in depth research about this company. There many victims who has fallen into their traps already.

Also, there’s a thread about the company you’re talking about

If you send your money through the bank, talk to them and see if they can help you retrieve some money. Please report to authorities and tell them about how (Metaquote) is a huge part of this ongoing scam problem.

We all understand that all you want is your money back. It’s ok to be angry and grief about this unfortunate event, but please report these crooks because it would help with the investigation.
Hope you find a way. Good luck
I tried to reply your message, but I cannot since yesterday. It was detected as a scam-message. I don't know why

Never, never trust them. They always have a reason not to give back your money and also a reason to get extra, extra money.
İt is totally scam. Firstly U can think u earn money but later u will see their face.
İn the other side, if u meet someone on inthernet and if he/she direct u to this invesment channel, if he/she helps u makes money. Never never trust them.
I had bad experience, and ı have a lot of debts.
I hope someone reads this and stop himself/herself to be scammed.

Never, never trust them. They always have a reason not to give back your money and also a reason to get extra, extra money.
İt is totally scam. Firstly U can think u earn money but later u will see their face.
İn the other side, if u meet someone on inthernet and if he/she direct u to this invesment channel, if he/she helps u makes money. Never never trust them.
I had bad experience, and ı have a lot of debts.
I hope someone reads this and stop himself/herself to be scammed.

People are coming to FPA after getting scammed, why they didn't searched about them before get scamming?
Unfortunetly, you are right.
The problem is that u think everything is under your control, it is your acount, u dont share your password or any thing.
And Firstly u invest in small quantity, when u start to make money u dont think bad stuations, when u want to withdraw money, u have a chance to face reality but if u dont understand it, u continue to obey their demands to get your money back.
They find reasons to get more money from u and to block your acount use.
Deposit, loundring problem, loan payment, maintanance . . .bla bla

Unfortunetly, you are right.
The problem is that u think everything is under your control, it is your acount, u dont share your password or any thing.
And Firstly u invest in small quantity, when u start to make money u dont think bad stuations, when u want to withdraw money, u have a chance to face reality but if u dont understand it, u continue to obey their demands to get your money back.
They find reasons to get more money from u and to block your acount use.
Deposit, loundring problem, loan payment, maintanance . . .bla bla
Yeah, I am strongly agree with

Hello guys, I have a similar problem. I deposited to DingTian. How can i get my money back? Please help me!!! :eek:

Back