Dino Trading LTD

stronghand

Private
Is there any intel on this Hong Kong Based Brokerage called Dino Trading LTD. Website is dinoltd.com

I am confident this is a scam brokerage. Was introduced in a similiar way as this other thread here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/whatsapp-xauusd-scan-via-centiger-limited.71744/.

I couldnt find very much on the web about them. I found company registration and a whois. but not much else.

I deposited some funds, but found this thread after, and was able to withdraw all of my funds without incident. Havent traded yet though.

Please advise and save me from myself.

Is there any intel on this Hong Kong Based Brokerage called Dino Trading LTD. Website is dinoltd.com

I am confident this is a scam brokerage. Was introduced in a similiar way as this other thread here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/whatsapp-xauusd-scan-via-centiger-limited.71744/.

I couldnt find very much on the web about them. I found company registration and a whois. but not much else.

I deposited some funds, but found this thread after, and was able to withdraw all of my funds without incident. Havent traded yet though.

Please advise and save me from myself.

It is a scam. Do not send them any money. You could do withdrawals is because they try to bait you to put in more money. Don’t fall into the trap. Good luck!

Thank you for your reply. And saving me from myself again. I left a $100 in that account for the time being just to keep them thinking I am game. Beacuse, I have an idea to get them at their own game....
please tell me if I am crazy, since I have not tipped my hand yet, I have opended a real legitmate account with a broker in the US that supports MT4 and XAUUSD. Play along with the girl becasue I send her screenshots. The app and accounts look the same. Maybe I can get a few wins before they realize I am not trading in their account.

感谢你的回复。并再次将我从自己手中拯救出来。我暂时在该帐户中留下了 100 美元,只是为了让他们认为我是游戏。因为,我有一个想法让他们参加自己的比赛......
如果我疯了,请告诉我,因为我还没有小费,我已经在美国的经纪人处开设了一个支持 MT4 和 XAUUSD 的真实合法账户。和女孩一起玩,因为我给她发了截图。应用程序和帐户看起来相同。也许我可以在他们意识到我没有在他们的账户中交易之前获得一些胜利。
之前他们没有发现你的方法可行,有一次我有同样的经历,当我盈利的时候,告诉他们我会加更多的钱,为了保证资金的安全,我想把所有的钱都放在后面提取,然后继续增加,当然你要告诉他们你会在你的交易账户上增加几倍以上的钱,尽量夸大他们,PS: 我设法从这些骗子那里提取了我的本金并赚了8,000美元,

Thank you for your reply Wilson. I just did a test trade using a different broker and I realized that they are also manipulting the charts. The paramaters of the trade were different. So I dont know if I am going to try this plan.
I could try and do what you did, but that is super risky at this point. I feel like I should just walk away and not play with fire. I have lost to much already this year. I am impressed with your play and making $8000 dolalrs

之前他们没有发现你的方法可行,有一次我有同样的经历,当我盈利的时候,告诉他们我会加更多的钱,为了保证资金的安全,我想把所有的钱都放在后面提取,然后继续增加,当然你要告诉他们你会在你的交易账户上增加几倍以上的钱,尽量夸大他们,PS: 我设法从这些骗子那里提取了我的本金并赚了8,000美元,

Thank you for your reply Wilson. I just did a test trade using a different broker and I realized that they are also manipulting the charts. The paramaters of the trade were different. So I dont know if I am going to try this plan.
I could try and do what you did, but that is super risky at this point. I feel like I should just walk away and not play with fire. I have lost to much already this year. I am impressed with your play and making $8000 dolalrs
It's up to you to show your own value. When they think you are valuable enough, you can withdraw through all the early withdrawals, but you can't be greedy, you can only do it once or twice, and the amount of withdrawal should be controlled. It won't work if there are too many. Maybe you can tell me the service provider I registered with, I've been switching services lately to take advantage of this, lol

I also traded on Dino. I got in touch with Dino in early February this year. I got in touch with Dino through the introduction of my friend.

Until now, the fund has been safe. I have successfully withdrawn the principal of my investment from my trading account. My friend he's doing the Dino deal, too ,I hope it helps,

Back