• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss DirectFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hi, I have an account with DirectFX as well and have sent in a request for withdrawal recently but have yet to receive a response from them. I did not hear about their reviews previously and now looking at them, I am worried. Can anyone please advise what I should do?

Hi, I have an account with DirectFX as well and have sent in a request for withdrawal recently but have yet to receive a response from them. I did not hear about their reviews previously and now looking at them, I am worried. Can anyone please advise what I should do?

Create an independent thread in scam alerts with a summary of what DirectFx did. Include dates and at least one screenshot if possible. Invite DirectFx to that thread via their compliance and support emails and live chat.

If you still do not get a reply within a week or so, you may have to file a Traders Court case.

You should also file an appeal with the Australian FOS, but please at least do the scam alert first.

Last edited:
I made a withdrawal request and it wasn't processed.
I have contacted the complain contact at the page http://www.fos.org.au/resolving-disputes/before-you-lodge-a-dispute.
The guy said that he wasn't aware of my issue.
Anyway the withdrawal was processed a few hours after I contacted him.

As for DirectFX, they reply to my withdrawal request by the following email:

>>
Dear Valuable Client,

Thank you for contacting Costumer Support Department,

We do apologies for any delays but is due to the change of the company Ownership and restructure
The withdrawal request of *** USD has been processed to your Skrill account as requested

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you should have any further inquiries.

Direct Fx Support
Direct Fx Trading Pty Ltd

Level 11, Suite 2

10 Bridge Street

Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia

>>

I have contacted the complain contact at the page http://www.fos.org.au/resolving-disputes/before-you-lodge-a-dispute.

>>
Dear Valuable Client,

We do apologies for any delays but is due to the change of the company Ownership and restructure
The withdrawal request of *** USD has been processed to your Skrill account as requested

Direct Fx Support

Level 11, Suite 2

10 Bridge Street

>>

You should do your own independent scam alerts thread, even if you did get paid eventually. It is important for others to know of your situation and it would help if a trader's court case needed to be filed.

Hi 4evermatt, I have tried once again to contact them but have not got a response. Can I check where in that link did you get the complain contact? Thank you very much.

>>
Dear Valuable Client,

Direct Fx Support

Level 11, Suite 2

10 Bridge Street

>>

Hi 4evermatt, I have tried once again to contact them but have not got a response. Can I check where in that link did you get the complain contact? Thank you very much.
Sorry, the question was for Sparen must pay. Thanks for your advice 4evermaat.

Did you do any of the following?

1. Create independent FPA Scam alert thread (and invite DirectFx to this thread)
  2. file an appeal with the Australian FOS
  3. File an FPA traders court case if the FPA scam alert is not resolved within a week.

Hi. Can I check how long ago did you report the incident to FOS?

>>
Dear Valuable Client,

Direct Fx Support

Level 11, Suite 2

10 Bridge Street

>>

Back