DirectFX

DanieM

Recruit
Is this company (DirectFX.com) a scam in Australia ?
Their disclaimer states that they are an Australian company. But they don't seem to exist in Australia. Everything is run from the USA.
They give a Sydney address & tel. number, but no reply ever from this email address or telephone number. The tel. number is diverted to Chicago.
They never reply to any email queries.
Their website states that residents from the USA cannot open accounts with DirectFX, Why not ???
Their news feed on the demo account is 2 days old, therefore of no use.
There is a different company at DirectFX.com.au that claims that this company is fraudulently using their name & good image.

Are they a scam ??

Is this company (DirectFX.com) a scam in Australia ?
Their disclaimer states that they are an Australian company. But they don't seem to exist in Australia. Everything is run from the USA.
They give a Sydney address & tel. number, but no reply ever from this email address or telephone number. The tel. number is diverted to Chicago.
They never reply to any email queries.
Their website states that residents from the USA cannot open accounts with DirectFX, Why not ???
Their news feed on the demo account is 2 days old, therefore of no use.
There is a different company at DirectFX.com.au that claims that this company is fraudulently using their name & good image.

Are they a scam ??

Please provide us with the exact link to the site in question, so we can investigate.
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164

Did you get that message from DirectFX.com.au via email? If so, please post the message here. Then ask DirectFx.com to come and explain it.

You should also send a note off to ASIC and the NFA. One or both may find this interesting.

Weird bucketshop! After i made deposit they do not let me trade by EA. I do not even opened any trade! On site of DirectFX there are section "Can use EAs".

When i go to chat they say "trading by EA disabled because of your location". What a best service, they divide people from countries, and may be by color of the skin.

I sent withdraw request. I wait 2 weeks to get my deposit back !!! I was in chat every day, and they do not say nothing but only "we will send your money shortly" It is out of any reasons!

Do not even dare to use this guys, weirdest bucketshop on the Internet!

Weird bucketshop! After i made deposit they do not let me trade by EA. I do not even opened any trade! On site of DirectFX there are section "Can use EAs".

When i go to chat they say "trading by EA disabled because of your location". What a best service, they divide people from countries, and may be by color of the skin.

I sent withdraw request. I wait 2 weeks to get my deposit back !!! I was in chat every day, and they do not say nothing but only "we will send your money shortly" It is out of any reasons!

Do not even dare to use this guys, weirdest bucketshop on the Internet!

I think you have been unlucky with them. I asked withdrawal and they've sent me after 2 days the first time, and last time just one day...
to tell you the true less than 24 hours to see money transaction in my bank. So I can't complain with this broker.

Back