Disappointing With Some Brokers

Many brokers use different methods to advertise themselves in order to gain more clients but I don't see this posting stuff too much advantageous in order to gain new clients as those who can invest don't come in such forums to post.

Many brokers use different methods to advertise themselves in order to gain more clients but I don't see this posting stuff too much advantageous in order to gain new clients as those who can invest don't come in such forums to post.

Not really. Those who invest do have some free of time reading in forum while waiting for setup. But 1 thing, good brokers doesn't use this kind of act to advertise I think.:rolleyes:

Not really. Those who invest do have some free of time reading in forum while waiting for setup. But 1 thing, good brokers doesn't use this kind of act to advertise I think.:rolleyes:

Every broker advertises himself in different methods, some offer no deposit bonus, some offer deposit bonus. Some use demo competition with attractive prices while some have paid forums.

Every broker advertises himself in different methods, some offer no deposit bonus, some offer deposit bonus. Some use demo competition with attractive prices while some have paid forums.

I agree and know about this, but acting type of marketing strategy made me feel uncomfortable. That's what I mean.

I work for an FX firm and often post on forums. I do it for my own enjoyment and have a true interest in any topic I take the time to post, or reply to. Unless the conversation is specific to the firm I work for I leave any reference/advertisement out. I would have to imagine that most of the people posting spam type posts would be IB's or affiliates. It can be very difficult for brokerage firms to control what their affiliates/IBs say. We give guidelines, but the internet is a very large place and it would be a full time job to monitor every post made by an affiliate.

I work for an FX firm and often post on forums. I do it for my own enjoyment and have a true interest in any topic I take the time to post, or reply to. Unless the conversation is specific to the firm I work for I leave any reference/advertisement out. I would have to imagine that most of the people posting spam type posts would be IB's or affiliates. It can be very difficult for brokerage firms to control what their affiliates/IBs say. We give guidelines, but the internet is a very large place and it would be a full time job to monitor every post made by an affiliate.

Agreed with you bro, Its may cause of some bad advertisement from IB's or affiliates person

More than half seems to be from affiliates. The rest falls into 2 categories. Spam promoting the broker that I can't tie directly to the company and spam I can tie directly to broker employees. I think the parts I can't tied to the company are probably from SEO companies hired by the broker's marketing department.

Surf at freelancer.com or odesk.com or elance.com. Most of those websites are employment of freelancer. You can see a lot of FX broker marketing team which employing forex forum poster there. Those of them are no IB or affiliates, but direct from the broker management itself. That's why I know they are paying certain amount monthly for doing some so called intelligent posting. They are not like you telling others you are the representative but acting as their customers.

Back