Disappointing With Some Brokers

I was disappointed the most when broker MMCIS where I'd been trading at that time, refused to pay my money back. The reason by their words was the issue wtih payment system but even 6 months later I'll scarecly get my money back.

MMCIS??? Never heard about it before.

A broker is reliable if its in the business for at least 8 - 10 years and have less complaints from traders side. There is how ever some complaints of almost all brokers as not body is 100% perfect.

When they say that the trend is your friend, the over simplify it. The trend is your friend, but the idea is to enter on the pullbacks, in the direction of the main trend. If you entre on the break out, you have to be aware that most probably you will have to stand through the pullback. The market never rallies or drops in a straight line.

When they say that the trend is your friend, the over simplify it. The trend is your friend, but the idea is to enter on the pullbacks, in the direction of the main trend. If you entre on the break out, you have to be aware that most probably you will have to stand through the pullback. The market never rallies or drops in a straight line.

Yeah, the trend is your friend, the trend is your friend, we can see those word everywhere and they thought it just that simple on trading.

GBE is a good broker.

Spam Cat thanks you for ignoring the rules against company recommendation in General Forex Talk. You will now be roasted over an open fire and eaten.

Nom nom nom!

NoSpamCat.jpg

A broker is reliable if its in the business for at least 8 - 10 years and have less complaints from traders side. There is how ever some complaints of almost all brokers as not body is 100% perfect.

I think that is exactly it. People expect brokers to give you everything for free and be perfect but it's not like that in real life. Best you can get is a broker that has fairly good reviews and had been around a while to show that they are reliable

Best also means that the broker's offerings meet your trading style.

For example, if you keep all your trades to only a few minutes, you won't care if a broker has very bad swap rates. If you hold trades for weeks or months, those swap rates are very important.

In England we say "horses for courses", meaning that one broker might suit one strategy, but useless for another. I don't think there is a short cut to define the "best broker", instead it's according to personal preferences, conditions and trying...

Back