1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Disappointing With Some Brokers

Discussion in 'General Forex Talk' started by iMusingKiMi, Dec 6, 2014.

1. Purekiller

Purekiller Recruit

Yes, that's some usual way for some brokers to put some wise words and then start promo of self, but you need to follow your advice for sure. There are a lot of competition amongst the brokers for that matter really. How do you want us to help you ?

2. kingsman

kingsman Corporal

Forex brokers are getting more and more disappointing. If we look back 5 years, there were many great brokers but we cannot see many good brokers these days. Those who are running from 10 years, they are not for beginners at all.

3. Notati

Notati Recruit

Actually when you read posts on forums you have impression that there is higher number of non satisfied customers from estimate of 50%. Almost every trader was in some sort of not so nice situation when dealing with broker.I am still waiting to hear one positive opinion not coming from paid adverts

4. Enayess

Enayess Private, 1st Class

There is always a lot of bravado in case of brokers and you really need to learn to see where the truth really is out there. The only way to see what is good is probably our site and that's really it, no matter what. I haven't seen anywhere such cool info.

5. SanioTire

SanioTire Recruit

I think that before you choose a broker you need to make research on all important details. Start with question if broker is legitimate. Discard immediately illegitimate ones.Then search for services offers and terms and conditions for providing such services. Spreads charged are also important info