Disappointing With Some Brokers

Bonuses are a way of promoting broker,s product every one can not get huge profit out of them until he not understand their terms and market skill. Rather than focus on bonus type things trader should see the trust and reliability of any broker and reviews of people who are working with them for a long time . It is a nice way to select a gos broker with good services.

Nowadays marketing attract people they think on internet it is very easy to earn money just by using bonus. hey do not understand the importance of skill related to this. If you are not comfortable with any broker do not get tense go for another good one so that your trading will be with peace of mind.

Bonuses are a way of promoting broker,s product every one can not get huge profit out of them until he not understand their terms and market skill. Rather than focus on bonus type things trader should see the trust and reliability of any broker and reviews of people who are working with them for a long time . It is a nice way to select a gos broker with good services.

Good broker does not mean they provide good service, for instance Interactive. They are good but I believe whoever have experience with them know they are really bad in service.

I say good those who are good in thier services overall . Do not believe on other'a opinion until you not have an experience with them. If I feel unsatisfied I can skip that broker . I hope one can search any best broker if he searches for some time. Other tha nthat when you are dealing good earn good you an compropmise on any service flaw as they are late in transaction but are not stealng your money.

Unfortunately, we are living in a world in which marketing tools are used for good and for bad purpose. Some brokers are using these techniques in order to attract inexperienced brokers. Luckily, traders can be very well informed, at least through forums, about these marketing-brokers

Sorry bro, but that happens every other time. Some brokers are just so difficult to deal with, and they have unrealistic terms only for them to penalise you at the slightest mistake. Don't be lured by bonuses, because you'll face it rough before you enjoy their free money

Indeed you can sometimes be very dissappointed at some brokers, especially if you end up facing withdrawal problems. This is why every trader is advised to carefully choose a regulated broker with good reviews. Sorry though for your experience

Withdrawal issues can be easily avoided if you trade with FCA regulated brokers. They carefully monitor quality of withdrawals

I've been trading for a long time and I also used to be a commodities and futures broker. Being on both sides of the trading world gave me full perspective. As a broker I tried many things to help my clients be better traders, including teaching them basic fundamental and technical analysis... the reason being is simple: if they did well then I did well... Although I agree with many of you here! There are some disappointing brokers.... and traders will get disappointed along their trading journey. However, I have to add that I was very surprised at how many traders, my clients, were absolutely clueless! Furthermore, they were irresponsible in their trading and did not hold themselves accountable and always tried to place blame somewhere else. 99.99% of errors are human errors on the trading side... To reiterate, I've been in the business a long time and I've seen it all and I urge all that are new to trading to absorb as much information as possible from every avenue possible! I live in the U.S. and I have CNBC on all day every day.... learn from your mistakes, knowledge is power! Be diverse! Happy Trading!

Passiontrader, thank you for your comment on this forum. It`s great to have real broker involved in these conversations. I agree that there are very good and responsible brokers, but those are very hard to find. Probably this is why there is at least 50% of traders with bad experiences with brokers

Back