Disappointing With Some Brokers

Yes, that's some usual way for some brokers to put some wise words and then start promo of self, but you need to follow your advice for sure. There are a lot of competition amongst the brokers for that matter really. How do you want us to help you ?

Forex brokers are getting more and more disappointing. If we look back 5 years, there were many great brokers but we cannot see many good brokers these days. Those who are running from 10 years, they are not for beginners at all.

Actually when you read posts on forums you have impression that there is higher number of non satisfied customers from estimate of 50%. Almost every trader was in some sort of not so nice situation when dealing with broker.I am still waiting to hear one positive opinion not coming from paid adverts

There is always a lot of bravado in case of brokers and you really need to learn to see where the truth really is out there. The only way to see what is good is probably our site and that's really it, no matter what. I haven't seen anywhere such cool info.

I think that before you choose a broker you need to make research on all important details. Start with question if broker is legitimate. Discard immediately illegitimate ones.Then search for services offers and terms and conditions for providing such services. Spreads charged are also important info

At the initial stage, when I decided to try to trade, I got into a very decent company, which I threw. I found the best option for myself, but now I have no regrets.

I could agree with the topic starter, we talk here on something like how all forex world works and now we honestly have this and that entirely and absolutely possibly for any clear reasons anyway and this doesn't really help them absolutely.

IT's not the biggest problem in the forex world I would say anyway. Nobody will deny it's exists, but still something could be done entirely and possibly. They need to get the clients, correct? I also see it's something which is not done here anyway to the so much level, so it's ok.

Always keep a check on your broker to ensure they are still in the market by doing some regular withdrawals of profits and leaving the necessary capital with the broker. Some traders also diversify their portfolio by putting their deposit to more than one broker however i believe that we can keep withdrawing regularly so when we don't get our requested withdrawal it shows some red flags to ring the alarm.

It is nice advice to divide your capital within more than 1 broker. If you do work with just with one broker for a long time how you can test others , so try more than 1 or 2 brokers so that you have a chance to do good trading with anther one if one broker is not fair with you. Monitor regularly how broker treats you with different situations. You profit not should be with broker for a long time.

Back